cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Hey @saladdodger please check my post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/m-...

I do not know, maybe we should go public a bit.. I do not see any other lever here as well. Maybe some journalists will be interested...This is only thing the big companies are afraid of, aren't they?

Ondra

Highlighted
Contributor

I really don't know.. think best we all stop using Paypal, that would interest them... it is enough that they rip us off on the Currency exchange rates... I learnt to work around that problem.. but that one now, is just really, really bad customer service... I hate that there is never any human being to address, but only AIs... Ah well.. lesson learnt and next time I just use an alternative payment method.. period.... but mention it on FB and Insta.. that usually interests companies.. they don't wanna lose their reputation.. though funny enough, by standing by while their clients get ripped off, is even worse for the reputation....

Highlighted
Contributor

I won't stop...I'm too mad!!! But someone that sells and ships a lot told me this...so I should have just said I never rec'd the item!!!!

"I wouldn't buy from China unless it's from eBay, not even Wish.  Chinese shipments usually don't have tracking once it leaves China so technically if you get it you can still claim you didn't. PayPal does allow buyer protection for purchases not received, then the burden of proof shifts to the seller to provide tracking where it shows the package was indeed delivered, which they won't have."

Highlighted
Contributor

Couldn't agree with you more. Does Paypal read all the complaints here or are try just playing ignorant. No, its not about the money (well maybe for most), but the integrity and principals of these sellers to honour their obligation to the buyer. And the fact that PayPal is still dealing with these scums says alot about their own principals.
Highlighted
Contributor

exactly, PayPal has no integrity!

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

Oh I wish I had read this before ordering... 

I had the same issue... I ordered two nice bike racks made from metal. 

After two weeks I got a package with two flimsy plastic wall brackets. Totally not what
i ordered and surely with the value of about 5 USD.

I had paid 34USD though. 

When contacting Yinglian Trading, they came back and offered me to pay back 40% of my 
money.

What is my choice? I have to comply, otherwise it is a total loss.

AND THAT exactly is their MO. They send you some randome cheap stuff then explain, that 

sending it back is too complicated to China and they would be sending you 40% back or similar.

Of course, even 60% of the price is a total rip off. You wouldn't bother buying that stuff under

normal circumstances. 

What I don't understand is though: how do Facebook and Paypal agree to these practises. It is 

false advertisement and deception  -  outright theft.

You would think, once this happens to several people, they would block those accounts?

Very disappointed.. So far I had always been lucky with products from China!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is getting their cut so they don't care! Facebook....hmmmm good luck there. I'm so mad and won't quit fighting

Highlighted
Contributor

This scam is working perfectly with Paypal's terms and conditions - Pay pal is too blind to see the problem - until they open their eyes as far as im concerned they are working with the scammers. If the seller sends the incorrect product they should have to pay return shipping not the buyer How is this fair paypal ? Especially when he has done it to so many people. He is even using mutiple email addresses, the one they have on file doesn't match the one he has been emailing off. I find it disturbing that PayPal will not assist !!! Keep fighting - where can we share this thread too, to gain more traction ?
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly don"t give up; we all need to band together and fight these crooks!  I don't know exactly what other steps we can take...... though, wise is did.  there is that FBI Internet Crime site, which I did report my situation to.  Probably would help if all of us did that; at least get some attention.  I don't expect to get my money back at this point but I sure would like to stop those crooks from fleecing us.