cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I had the exact experience with the same product. Word for word. I did get some rubber jar openers tho. Pay Pal is being played big time.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in the UK. I have just got a FULL REFUND within 24 hours (!) from Paypal after naming to Paypal the UK company they are using to send this crap out in the UK as illegally trading. The UK company they use is trading ilegally as it is registered as a DORMANT company with Companies House in UK. 
======================================================================

21 April 2020

Your notes

Dear Paypal, This company (Yinglian Trading Co) is extremely fraudulent and you have been notified of this hundreds of times already. Please refund the FULL AMOUNT paid to them. Im NOT spending £20 on postage to send a £5 MANUAL bicycle pump back to China. Also - ban them from Paypal. NOW. You are not doing your credibility any favours here. Read some customer history on them here: <removed> Also, you are aiding and abetting a company in total breach of UK corporate law in that they are using a registered UK company (CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED) <removed> that is registered with Companies House in UK as DORMANT (i.e. Non Trading company) to send out the false items once they arrive in the UK from China. This need sorting out NOW not only for myself but for all the other people duped by this company. Thank you 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Aconteceu comigo
Highlighted
Contributor

You can use a flat rate envelope. Will be a lot less than reg mail and the 40% they offer is only 11.00 and change.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes exactly the same product I ordered but received pink rubber gloves!! I can't believe paypal is still letting them take payments through them?? 

Highlighted

Exactly what happened to me
Highlighted
Contributor

@81puddin  that is literally exactly what they did to me, same exact product, mop, 6 mop cloths and bucket but they did not send it. I hate these people and PayPal is not being helpful at all, they are actually assisting them because it costs so much to return a product back to China, you just lose out. I think I am going to stop using PayPal now.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same for me. Different product received and offered 40% of return. The product received is still under 40% of initial value. I've openned dispute and I'm waiting full refund.

PayPal should cancel this vendors automatically.

Highlighted

Paypal stands behind this company!
Highlighted

You will not get your refund. Paypal stands behind and endorses this company