Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Swampfoxx
Contributor
Contributor

We got the same cheap doll. PayPal wants us to send this $2 junk back to China costing us $24. Good money after bad. We know full well that there would be no refund coming.

Login to Me Too

OutWest
Contributor
Contributor

Got scammed by the same criminals for the same ad. NEVER BUY ANYTHING OFF FACEBOOK EVER AGAIN.

These people should be jailed!These people should be jailed!Dual monitor stands?Dual monitor stands?Seriously?Seriously?

Login to Me Too

Chithra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the Adjustable lights from "Newtron Trade" and paid $50. There has been no tracking number or any order invoice from them. Only now I realized that this was a scam website. I am really angry and disappointed with Paypal. Shouldnt they make sure that these companies are not allowed to create an account with them? I am generally very cautious ordering anything from the internet and this was the first time placed an order, but sadly, I am now a victim of this terrible scam. How can I get my money back?  

Login to Me Too

madmadmoon
Contributor
Contributor

I'm another victim of this scam.

Ordered a rechargeable portable air pump, received a cheap plastic hand pump.

Complained to Yinglian, and received a very apologetic e-mail in broken English.

And as you say, was offered a half price discount, or an address to return it to, with no refund of postal charge.

Am currently going through the usual appeal process with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

mcmleong
Contributor
Contributor
All the best. They will try to appeal to you and say please don't go through and lodge a complaint. Don't listen. As long as you've had the discussion with them about getting what you paid for and why it shouldn't cost you anything for their mistake paypal should see their scam and give you the refund. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

LJH4268
Contributor
Contributor
Contacted PayPal because I didn't receive the item from them that I ordered from a FB add. Over $30 later,the tracking number says it was delivered on July 17th, PayPal closed my case on the 19th and I'm out the item AND the money.
Login to Me Too

madmadmoon
Contributor
Contributor
Update. I have just received a full refund from Paypal. Perhaps they have finally realised Yinglian are a scam company.
Login to Me Too

Gna13
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got my refunds as well. It was like pulling teeth though, with written complaints to Paypal, online chatting with Paypal, and finally detailed written fraud complaints
Login to Me Too

winmazing

I got scammed as well and filed a complaint with PayPal directly. I got a full refund as requested. From my experience, it's best to keep your rationale short and direct. Don't bother writing a long drawn-out story.

Here is the wording I used: "Item received was completely different than what was advertised. Their store no longer exists and seller has numerous fraudulent claims against them as indicated in the following PayPal Community post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/td.... Full refund required."

As others have noted, don't bother complaining to the seller as they will try to lowball you. Instead, go directly to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Sue1011
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I've just had exactly the same.  Ordered a digital bike pump as advertised in their video.  At no point does it say you must upgrade to get the one shown.  Having since been back into the site there is a box on the order page that says upgrade.  But as you believe you have clicked the link to buy the digital one you just go straight to pay.   Totally misleading advertising and should be banned.  I notice they have now also included a picture of the cheap pump (you can get better in poundland) but still does not make it clear that is what you will get.

Having now seen all these reviews and others on Facebook I'm disappointed that Pay Pal are still doing business with them. 

BEWARE..... Yinglian Trading are misrepresenting the products they are selling.  AVOID. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.