Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Mdscott13
Contributor
Contributor
I'm. Going through this right now. 58 dollars and they sent the wrong thing. Something that cost 5 bucks. They want to reimburse 15% then 35 % this is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

tdz840
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same issue. Bought a wireless Bike Pump from Facebook; $26.98 with expediated shipping. Turned up today 6 weeks later, clearly expediated delivery meant a camel hike around the world. Ended up a VERY cheap bike pump but the ignominy of it all it doesn't pump!!!

I bought my item in April so by the judge of these complaints PP have known about YingTingaLing for some time.

I raised a resolution but there is little that can be done. The FB advert didn't even mention YingTongTiddleMyToe so I couldn't have even undertaken a search. You are reliant on PayPal sifting out the dross and ensure the community can trade safely.

It amounts to money laundering, but also disrespects the vast majority of honest Chinese sellers

Login to Me Too

Delboy5656
Not received goods, no contact with them and a lot of bad statuses about them
Login to Me Too

bjammin
Contributor
Contributor

The name on paypal for that one is "NEWTRON TRADE" so not sure if they got a new account, or if the "Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd" name appears later.

Either way the format is obviously recognisable and clearly it's a scam.  I'm curious to see what the "accidentally ship" for that gaming chair!

Login to Me Too

Essteejay

Yep. Same story. I purchased 2 electronic battery powered cycle pumps for $16.99 from an advert on Facebook. Looked the bomb and in hindsight was probably too good to be true. After waiting nearly 2 months for them I initiated a dispute and PayPal refunded 100% after investigation. 10 days after the PayPal refund I eventually received 2 very cheap plastic pumps that I wouldn’t have paid $1 for. Yep- bait and switch. I was saved by the shipping delay it would seem. YingLiang is crooked, their whole business model is based on fraud. Facebook and PayPal MUST know this and therefore they are complicit. If your product is delayed lodge a dispute immediately.

Login to Me Too

zinaclark
Contributor
Contributor

This company also sells under the name Adoraprep. I ordered a collapsible dog pool and received a harness and leash.  I wasn't asked if I was okay with this substitution nor would I have accepted the substitution, but I'm expected to pay to return it.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Newtron has finally agreed to refund my $ but wants me to  ship the item that I didn't order back which ends up costing me more than I originally paid.  

Login to Me Too

Tily71
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an ergonomic chair and gaming desk off of a Tiktok advertiser that was another company called Elegant Store or the emails said "Elegantocaresteam" yes with an s on care. They shipped a 4 ounce package to my neighbors not even my address. According to post office, they use your general vicinity and grab a tracking number close to your home if not an old tracking number on another order not from them, and they use that number. I have informed delivery so I needed to know when my giant package compared to tiny parcels i usually get, was going to arrive. So they lied. Then I seen THIS POST, I ordered from THIS COMPANY beginning of August from a Tiktok advertiser as well, thinking TikTok screens these people, I ordered a doll. This was before i knew of the other scam. I only found this scam out today regarding my chair and desk. So I ordered beginning of August, a reborn doll from Newtron Trade, I told them what PayPal was saying, they said their competitors were posting garbage to ruin their good upstanding name and that in due course, they were going to sue them in so many short words. They said I assure you will recieve just what you ordered. Now the shady part is I STILL don't have a tracking number. So oddly after i sent them an email today, telling them of my recent experience being scammed and finding out today, and that they have yet to issue a tracking number, suddenly i get an odd text of a label being created from a makeup company, that I'm being mailed an item from UPS from Florida. I didn't order anything recently. So I'll keep you posted if they try to claim that this was my doll and if it is, or I'll let you know what they say if they respond to recent my emails. Sorry for the length but please beware of both companies. The contact lenses on TikTok and makeup advertised, I've always recieved, so I didn't hesitate to order from any advertisers on the app until this happened.
Login to Me Too

albee2010
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a reborn doll on facebook from Ario Trae and I got a $1 looking cheap tiny doll, I gave up trying to get a refund back from paypal as I had to send it back and cost far more than I paid for this crap so I gave up on it and has to accept my loss, no way was I going to send it back plus I was given 2 different address to send the crap too ??????  so work that one out, I will never buy from facebook again as I think they are as bad as paypal, they must be blind to it all after all these claims for the same person. I paid $37.95 for a piece of crap. I am going to put it in the bin as I don't even think it would be safe to give it to a child.

Login to Me Too

Kokalols
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, it sucks that we have to bite the bullet and take a loss if no refund is available. Now I think twice about ordering from social media advertisements.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.