Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

bjammin
Contributor
Contributor

Janek0766
Contributor
Contributor

And PayPal don’t do anything to stop that scam company taking your money!

dispute and no money from this scam company!

Hello PayPal do something and kick that China out!

I’m going to close my account with PayPal they don’t care about clients! 

Login to Me Too

tomkina
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue with an electric bike pump. It's a bait and switch fraud - low value but high volumes and PayPal seems to support them. It's not easy to report them as Action Fraud UK etc doesn't deal with this sort of scam. I have come to the conclusion that all I can do is no longer buy using PayPal and not buy from any Asian companies.

Login to Me Too

tomkina
Contributor
Contributor

Update - I escalated my claim and just received a full refund. It's not clear whether Yinglian or PayPal is paying.

Login to Me Too

Laurentwb
Contributor
Contributor

Great. Happy for you.

Could you tell me which way you used to escalate because I don't find how to do this.

Login to Me Too

jen_in_toronto
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a full refund as well. I escalated my claim via this Resolution Centre, but also reached out on FB and finally got an email from an "executive office" address. So there are humans that can be reached, it's just quite difficult right now. I thanked them but reiterated that this company deliberately sent me the wrong item in a bait-and-switch scam, that they should be banned from Paypal, and that there's no reason why PayPal should have such terrible customer service right now, when they made $17B last year. 

Login to Me Too

Bas321
Contributor
Contributor

Just got a Full refund as well. I think Paypal woke up and finally saw this company is just scamming people

Login to Me Too

HorseFeathers1
Contributor
Contributor

How long did it take, PayPal hasn’t even responded to me, I took it into farther research to PayPal and nothing

Login to Me Too

Bas321
Contributor
Contributor

First i had a long discussion with seller but when i escalated it to a claim i got it back in 1 day.

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

After months of trying I finally just got a refund too, I guess it took the right customer service operator to look in to it, but it hasn't been with out months of frustration and stress and constant hounding. Now I can let this go, but I will be making sure others are aware of this disgusting Yinglian company. I hope they get whats coming.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.