Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

vientran
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, fyi I escalated this as a case to paypal and got a full refund. Dont give up! Make sure you send them as many photos of the **bleep** item as possible!

Login to Me Too

Hoobie00
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Discostuxx
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/10575934
Be nice if you mentioned that it was MY POST you chopped and changed to make it YOUR post.. how about some credit eh...
============================================

21 April 2020

Your notes

Dear Paypal, This company (Yinglian Trading Co) is extremely fraudulent and you have been notified of this hundreds of times already. Please refund the FULL AMOUNT paid to them. I'm NOT spending £20 on postage to send a £5 MANUAL bicycle pump back to China. Also - ban them from Paypal. NOW. You are not doing your credibility any favours here. Read some customer history on them here: <removed> Also, you are aiding and abetting a company in total breach of UK corporate law in that they are using a registered UK company (CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED) <removed> that is registered with Companies House in UK as DORMANT (i.e. Non Trading company) to send out the false items once they arrive in the UK from China. This need sorting out NOW not only for myself but for all the other people duped by this company. Thank you 

Your conversation with the seller
You

Item was advertised on Facebook as a USB powered electric pump for use with both bicycles tyres, car tyres etc. I received today a flimsy hand pump for bicycles - one of which I already have - at a cost of £3.00 - purchased years ago. On searching Facebook and Paypal community for this company - I found hundreds of other complaints with same issue - items are NOT AS DESCRIBED! Classic BAIT AND SWITCH business. Stupid me! You should be ashamed of yourself for letting what was - and is - an obvious scam continue for this Mickey Mouse business. Please issue refund asap. (And take them OFF paypal! You are geting a LOT of negative blowback already on these crooks!) ps I'm not spending 20 quid either on returning it to China in the middle of Covid either. Also Facebook has been notified!

14 April 2020 at 14:16:04 BST

You

Transaction ID: 77W30775BK388014S Dispute This was the advertised item video.. and the name of the psuedo company that advertised the pump with on Facebook... <removed> 

14 April 2020 at 14:52:22 BST

Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. I'm sorry to hear that you are very dissatisfied with the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, I will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation but want a full refund, please return the item. When I receive the item and confirm that it is not damaged, I will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to take the time to send the item to the post office to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me Suggestions. Looking forward to your reply.

15 April 2020 at 04:24:59 BST

You

Re your reply: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd has had hundreds/thousands of complaints made to Paypal over your ILLEGAL actions. You advertise something on Facebook under many different names and then send something CHEAP that is TOTALLY not what was advertised. My pump was advertised on Facebook as a USB powered ELECTRIC pump. Your Invoice: Small and portable- portable electric air pump 1 $16.99 USD $16.99 USD Purchase total $16.99 USD I will NOT accept a 40% refund. I want the TOTAL refund. I have reported it to Paypal again. Here's some research I have also done on your cheating terrible company also. Facebook: <removed> Plus. Yinglian Trading Co is using a UK COMPANY THAT IS REGISTERED AS DORMANT - IE NON TRADING!! - To send out your false products once Yinglian Trading Co in China sends the false items to the UK for postage delivery. I have notified the UK authorities (Companies House) of this to have CE China Express UK lIMITED closed down! CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED <removed> Plese refund ALL MY Money NOW! ================================

Hello Dear Customer: Sorry, I didn't reply to your message in time. I'm sorry to hear that you are very dissatisfied with the product you received. In order to express my sincere apologies and reduce your losses, I will refund 40% of your total order as compensation. You can keep the product without returning it. If you cannot accept partial compensation but want a full refund, please return the item. When I receive the item and confirm that it is not damaged, I will issue a full refund. It is very troublesome to return the product to China. You need to take the time to send the item to the post office to send it out, and you have to waste a long time waiting for the product to arrive in China before you can get a full refund, so I hope you can consider me Suggestions. Looking forward to your reply.

21 April 2020 at 13:46:16 BST

Thank you

Login to Me Too

walter110
Contributor
Contributor

Since my last email on this Scam company Yinglian Trading Co. Ltd.  I have escalated the claim via PAYPAL and the company have given me a total refund within 48  hours.   Never give up,  they did not fulfill them obligation to provide the correct item and are responsible under coporate law to refund you.

Login to Me Too

ColR
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been scammed. Unfortunately it is difficult to work out that you are using this company until after the sale. They operate under a number of names including: aillen.store, gerger.store, hitchy.store to name a few. I have no idea why PayPal has not closed them down considering the number of fraudulent transactions.
Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor

kdelong2
Contributor
Contributor
Save thing happened to me.
Login to Me Too

Tina1100
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a product from this company as well not knowing. they took my money thank goodness it wasnt a large amount. anyway, they took the money via paypal directly from my bank. I've yet to receive the product and they wont respond to any email. I'll be calling my bank monday and try to fix this crap.
Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
It'll take a while for it to arrive, and what you ordered won't be the same as will arrive. I ordered spice racks costing over £40 and ended up with Poundland tubs. When I finally got an email back they said it was up to me to pay returns or I could keep the items and get 40% back, I declined and asked for a pre paid returns label and was offered 45% back and for me to keep the tubs, declined again then was offered 60%. Told them it was their mistake no mine so I was going to inform PayPal, respond was "good luck" went to PayPal, after a bit of an argument they said to keep the tubs and they would refund but I'd have to pay the postage, fed up so agreed.
Login to Me Too

highmarker
Contributor
Contributor

Certainly a scam and Paypal seems to be the vehicle that enables it. I ordered a thing that goes on a car seat to rest your head against and was sent two dog bone shaped pillows worth maybe a dollar. Same deal, send it back to China and we will refund your money. Yeah, right. 

Login to Me Too

SiRy1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

did anyone manage to get refunded by PayPal?

thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.