Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Heatherlynn71
Contributor
Contributor
I received something completely different than what I ordered. I wish I looked the company up before I ordered anything.
Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry but PayPal aren't interested. I told them I didn't get anything and they totally ignored that and said that they had found in my favour but that I would have to send the item back. As I said to them I hadn't received anything and totally ignored that. I couldn't get in touch with them so I have just given up because if I sent an empty envelope back to these bunch of crooks it would cost me too much. So it just isn't worth it. In future I won't ever rely on PayPal to judge a company selling an item. This company are the worst kind of crooks and I honestly believe that PayPal don't care.....it's really sad
Login to Me Too

hoorayrenee
Contributor
Contributor

EXACT scenario with me! Nothing received from the seller.  In fact the seller even provided a fake tracking number to PayPal.  PAYPAL doesn't care!  Their protection policy is worthless, to say the least.  You cannot even converse with them.   I am (was, I should say now) a super loyal PayPal user but loyalty doesn't pay.  

Login to Me Too

Sailor2You
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal closed my case against this company, in their favor. I received an email stating my Case Resolution was decided in seller's favor and the adjudication reason was based on the valid tracking info provided by the seller. I maintain the item was NOT DELIVERED, and asked for the tracking info of the Delivery Service Provider in the State of New Jersey that the seller claims delivered this item (UPS, USPS, FED EX, AMAZON PRIME, etc.) and that PayPal based its decision on. I will personally contact the delivery service and request a conformation of the exact address they delivered it to. PayPal cannot close a case in the seller’s favor if they give a fraudulent tracking number and claim it was delivered. I can only conclude PayPal simply took the word of an unscrupulous seller without taking the time or effort to verify that the delivery service in this state even exists or verified the tracking with a legitimate delivery service in New Jersey. If there is a valid Delivery Service in New Jersey as the seller claims it will be easy to contact them and determine if in fact they made Any Delivery for the Seller, and obtain any valid information they have about the MISSING ITEM! If there is no such delivery service or if the delivery service was never charged with delivering my item then PayPal used fraudulent information provided by the seller to make a determination about my case in the seller’s behalf. If that is the case and PayPal is an honest and legitimate company then I should in all fairness receive my refund.

This is not about the money or the refund anymore. It is about honesty, integrity and the reputation of a company that prides itself as a trusted guardian of the consumer’s funds in America. I certainly hope I haven't been misled by more than just the seller involved in my case.

Login to Me Too

Elle-Meme
Contributor
Contributor

I recently won my credit card dispute and was credited for the purchase! 😀 YEAH!

I finally only lost the amount I paid to ship the product back, in hope Paypal would issue a refund, but at least, that money doesn't go in those fraudsters hands, nor in Paypal's!

Will I ever be more careful with such orders? OH YES! And no more blind trust in Paypal to protect me from fraudsters! LESSON LEARNED! 

Login to Me Too

Sailor2You
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a current email address for PayPal? I can't get anyone to respond to phone calls or that stupid virtual messaging agent about my case with this company

Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

Elle that's great news that you won your case but its an empty win because how much did it cost to send the rubbish item that you got to send back to them? I also won my case but I didn't get anything from them to send back but incredible as it may seem Paypal decided that to get my money back I had to send them back the item (I didn't get).....which is impossible. So I looked at sending these crooks an empty jiffy bag but unfortunately, it would cost too much to send them even that. Also, did you know that seemingly these bunch of crooks have a number of addresses and you won't get you money back until they receive it.....so I suspect (like me) you haven't won anything. It is a SCAM and a total disgrace that PayPal are doing nothing about it. This company should be taken down and removed from having any dealings with Paypal but they won't because it is costing Paypal nothing. Until Paypal acknowledge the crime that is taking place we will have won nothing, I'm sorry to say

Login to Me Too

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor

This is only the beginning.  I see a lot of Facebook Ads using PayPal for things such as the Baby Yoda doll that won't be released until December by a whole lot of "iffy" named resellers.  I'm sure they will all be very disappointed as well.  PayPal has no clue, does not help, and needs to do something very soon or it's going to get totally out of hand. 

Login to Me Too

OldTart
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had found this site before I dealt with this company.  I stupidly ordered from them something that was too good to be true - a metal folding shelving unit with 3 shelves, 4' high for $22.  I received order confirmation along with a tracking number which included a photo of the ordered item exactly as it had appeared on the ad, complete with actual measurements.  Several weeks went by and I received notification that the package was ready for pickup.

What I was sent was a small package containing a cheap and flimsy 12" plastic corner shelving unit which wouldn't even have supported a shampoo bottle.  I followed the directions from PayPal to repackage the item, address it to this company, mark it "returned cargo" and return it with tracking.  When I got to the PO and discovered that to return it would cost me over $24 I immediately contacted PayPal.  Several back and forths and they refused a refund because I wouldn't send back the item.  They had a photo of the item I ordered, a photo of what I received, it was obviously a full-blown scam but case was closed.

A flow of exchanged emails with the company ensued.  We went through the whole routine of why I couldn't send back the item because the return postage was greater than the amount I'd paid; they offered me first a 50% refund which I refused and then a 60% refund which I also refused.  I demanded a full refund.  The last two emails I received from them were simply repeats to send the package back to them with a tracking number and as soon as they received confirmation of tracking they would send me a 100% refund.  A scam all the way through and through and PayPal should be severely castigated for continuing to have them as a customer.

I've reported the company to an international scam organisation and will also file a police report in Dongguan City.  Not a hope of getting my money back but although I'm a senior on a fixed income it's not about the money but the principle.  I will never make the mistake again of buying something advertised on social media before checking the company - and for the most part will simply stick with legitimate large companies and with eBay who quickly refund when there's a problem.

Login to Me Too

Webdeznr
Sad thing is I provided tons of proof to paypal that they are stealing from people and the refused my refund. They sided with them. Even though I showed proof. Makes me think twice about buyer protection with PayPal 254 people have complained. How many more do they need?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.