Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

AuntiKat

I ordered a dog ramp and received two rubber disks...which I guess are supposed to be frisbees and two hideous dog collars. At first I thought they came from another company. They offered me about $12 as compensation instead of returning the items as it tends to be “cumbersome”. When I started my dispute on PayPal, the part where you have to contact the sell first...Yinglian Trading Company already had a generic auto reply ready to go. They are straight up crooks. 

Login to Me Too

YinglianIS_SCAM
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are helping the problem !!! - they side with the seller and don't help !!!!

Login to Me Too

saladdodger
Contributor
Contributor

I spent hours now trying to solve this issue... 

I sent messages to Facebook group Paypal, I sent messages to their legal and compliance team, I disputed the outcome of the claim I had against this company, on and on and on... Paypal doesn't care......

They are passively aiding those companies in China to steal money off their clients... It is a disaster and a shame.. But, I guess there is no helping it. 

It seems it is with all these massive companies in the US these days - it is almost impossible to talk to an actual human being... it is just robots answering with their standard prepped answers and in the end the service level drops to a minimum.

I give up - I will bin the garbage this company sent to me and move on... the money spent is not huge, but it is nonetheless annoying, as the profits go to someone who probably will be the next millionaire in a country full of them already.

I will not buy anything that pops up on Facebook, Insta or any of them social media types anymore and I will be even more careful using Paypal in the future. 

I was always a massive fan of this company and thought the concept was a strike of genius... clearly those days are over...

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @saladdodger please check my post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/m-...

I do not know, maybe we should go public a bit.. I do not see any other lever here as well. Maybe some journalists will be interested...This is only thing the big companies are afraid of, aren't they?

Ondra

Login to Me Too

saladdodger
Contributor
Contributor

I really don't know.. think best we all stop using Paypal, that would interest them... it is enough that they rip us off on the Currency exchange rates... I learnt to work around that problem.. but that one now, is just really, really bad customer service... I hate that there is never any human being to address, but only AIs... Ah well.. lesson learnt and next time I just use an alternative payment method.. period.... but mention it on FB and Insta.. that usually interests companies.. they don't wanna lose their reputation.. though funny enough, by standing by while their clients get ripped off, is even worse for the reputation....

Login to Me Too

Mel157
Contributor
Contributor
I went through the same thing, dodgy plastic pump delivered instead of a metal rechargeable one. I raised a case with PayPal and kept refusing Yinglians advice, suggestions and refusals. Made them very aware of their fault and dodgy dealings and included this thread on the case notes. PayPal has now closed the case and issued me a full refund without needing to return any goods. Don't give up, don't let these gutless idiots get away with it. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

boom17dance
Contributor
Contributor

In my case, I kept refusing the seller.s deal but Paypal took the sellers side without giving me a refund.  I also sent pictures of what I ordered and what I received but nothing happened.

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I won't stop...I'm too mad!!! But someone that sells and ships a lot told me this...so I should have just said I never rec'd the item!!!!

"I wouldn't buy from China unless it's from eBay, not even Wish.  Chinese shipments usually don't have tracking once it leaves China so technically if you get it you can still claim you didn't. PayPal does allow buyer protection for purchases not received, then the burden of proof shifts to the seller to provide tracking where it shows the package was indeed delivered, which they won't have."

Login to Me Too

LN1966
Contributor
Contributor
Couldn't agree with you more. Does Paypal read all the complaints here or are try just playing ignorant. No, its not about the money (well maybe for most), but the integrity and principals of these sellers to honour their obligation to the buyer. And the fact that PayPal is still dealing with these scums says alot about their own principals.
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

exactly, PayPal has no integrity!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.