Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

bunty13
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had the same problem and have sent the item back with tracking and it has cost me more than half what I payed to send the $5 thing that they sent me instead of the item I ordered,but free I did that I had an option on the dispute page to clam back the postage,take photos of the parcel and the recipt for the postage and you should be able to clam ,I’m in Australia I’m not sure if other countries have this option but I did not notice it until I had sent it back 

Login to Me Too

leahcarp

I am a victim of this scam. They sent me a very different and very cheap item from the one I ordered. Please do not buy anything from them. This company is a scam!

Login to Me Too

Garypjonics
Contributor
Contributor
I'm currently trying to get my money back from them.
Login to Me Too

rdiezsj
Contributor
Contributor

Another affected. 😕 I must pay the shipping cost to paypal refund me.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HM
Contributor
Contributor
I had to call Paypal today as they had closed my disputed case, long story, but they opened it again. I was advised that Paypal has now closed this company's account and will not let them trade by using Paypal. Thats a good step in the right direction. Everyone writing in this forum has helped this to happen so well done everyone! However don't stop, keep this message coming until everyone effected has had their money rightfully refunded IN FULL. Apparently they have been inundated with disputes so it may take a while to sort out.
Login to Me Too

rdiezsj
Contributor
Contributor

Product cost 24€. Shipping cost is 36€. Paypal does nothing.  Is this a joke?

Login to Me Too

Yes a scam company and pay pal stands behind them and not the customer. You pay as much as the product cost to ship it back so you lose money.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HK
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for a layered rotating make up carousel and yesterday received an item resembling a desk pen holder.  I ordered via their ad on Facebook so thought it would be safe.  Very disappointed and won’t be returning it as the postage was €9.95.  Reading these other posts seems to be the way this scam company operates. Beware people!

Login to Me Too

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

NEWS FLASH 9.95 was their shipping. I contacted postal service and got an estimate of $66.50 to ship back to China. I CANNOT believe Paypal is being complicate in this. Closing my account and encourage everyone to do so

Login to Me Too

KAF17
Can Facebook do anything about their ads they run also?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.