Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

MUZMAH
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to track down scammers? 

Login to Me Too

Samara02
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have exactly the same problem with a company called Yinkan Grace .I bought an electric multifunctional tools and they sent a redecolous half a dollar useless thing and did exactly the same arguments as described in the case above.. Sometimes I wonder if there is someone in PayPal who "help" these chheaters.lt will not surprise me if this cheater makes a new company or companies and cheat poeple through PayPal . I think PayPal is not a safe company company and it's better not to pay through PayPal Dr_samara
Login to Me Too

81puddin
Contributor
Contributor
Scam Scam Scam. Bait and switch on item you order. I ordered the 2019 No-hand washing lazy mop with one set and 6 extra mop cloths and the bucket. They sent some flimsy plastic gloves. Do not do business . Just happened to me.
Login to Me Too

YinglianIS_SCAM
Contributor
Contributor

How did you go with Paypal - they haven't been very helpful to me !!!  what was your outcome ?

Login to Me Too

julie061

I ordered some dog ramps from this scamming company and they never arrived but they gave a tracking number saying that my item was delivered. I gave them 2 addresses as they don't deliver to post office boxes BUT that was where I had allegedly pick the item up from. My post office has footage of my husband picking up parcels on this day with the again alleged tracking number but neither of them were the dog ramps that were supposed to have been picked up. I had paypal investigate this for me but they denied my claim as the tracking number matched one of the items ( a book and a T shirt, ordered from other companies) that he had picked up. I was very disappointed with paypal as there is obvious evidence that this company is definitely scamming many people.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

go to your credit card company or your bank.  My bank is going to do a fraud investigation.  We all need to do something to make these crooks and PayPal take notice.  They get away with it because its small amounts of money, which for them I am sure is adding up to quite a good source of income.  

Login to Me Too

KAF17
This is awesome. I just commented above about contacting my bank.
Login to Me Too

lcart00
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact experience with the same product. Word for word. I did get some rubber jar openers tho. Pay Pal is being played big time.

Login to Me Too

Hoobie00
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the UK. I have just got a FULL REFUND within 24 hours (!) from Paypal after naming to Paypal the UK company they are using to send this crap out in the UK as illegally trading. The UK company they use is trading ilegally as it is registered as a DORMANT company with Companies House in UK. 
======================================================================

21 April 2020

Your notes

Dear Paypal, This company (Yinglian Trading Co) is extremely fraudulent and you have been notified of this hundreds of times already. Please refund the FULL AMOUNT paid to them. Im NOT spending £20 on postage to send a £5 MANUAL bicycle pump back to China. Also - ban them from Paypal. NOW. You are not doing your credibility any favours here. Read some customer history on them here: <removed> Also, you are aiding and abetting a company in total breach of UK corporate law in that they are using a registered UK company (CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED) <removed> that is registered with Companies House in UK as DORMANT (i.e. Non Trading company) to send out the false items once they arrive in the UK from China. This need sorting out NOW not only for myself but for all the other people duped by this company. Thank you 

Login to Me Too

Dayane_Lesley
New Community Member
Aconteceu comigo
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.