Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

rutcutter
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for you input. The transaction was way back in March. No way to recover funds without PayPal's help, which I don't think is going to happen.
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money back by complaining to the Better Business Bureau about PayPal.  That got PayPal's attention rather quickly and money was refunded pretty promply.

Login to Me Too

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

Happened just like your stated, but in this case is was clear what happened when the package was received.  So I REFUSED the package and USPS retuned it to sender (so I accepted NOTHING from them).  What they shipped was NOTHING like what the Website stated, showed, and went into detail about.  They sent a "part" of the actual item ($10 value x 4 = $40.00).  I paid like $140.00.  Then they reply that they could refund me 50% ($70) of something I REFUSED and was retuned and based on a false aid.  At not time does it seem like Pay Pal cares to assist or prevent, so its clear they get something out of ALLOWING this to happen.  NOTE:  The Website I ordered from was good, at no time did I think this place was overseas or anything!  How I got an idea that it could be a concern was AFTER the order was placed.  The I started getting emails from overseas saying my order was on the way, took almost a month to get to me.  It was clear, something was wrong by the size and weight of the package.  Then if its true that they keep changing its name, then Pay Pal doesn't help of prevent the issue because they say it will take them like a MONTH to let you know what they find out.   Your part of the problem or your part of the solution; between the company(s) and Pay Pal--one would think they would have seen this and STOPPED it.  Thank you for reading the details.

Login to Me Too

Fperkins56
Contributor
Contributor

When I disputed I lost due to them providing a "tracking number showing it was delivered." I called back in this time instead of sending a message. The rep was super helpful and called USPS to see the address where it was delivered and it was not even in the same state. So the company is providing false info and trying to keep your money. In the end I got my money back but i had to work for it. Terrible! 

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Glad you didnt give up, it is not necessarily the amount of money but the fleecing of people, which given the numbers who have made their way to this blog this crooked company is stealing a whole lot of money.

Login to Me Too

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

I did receive a FULL REFUND.  What I think helped most was the fact that I RETURNED THE PACKAGE TO USPS AND "REFUSED" IT.  This way, I didn't;t have to ship it around the world and wait a month for them to add something new to the story as to why I wasn't going to get a full refund; additionally, I didn't pay for the retuned shipping costs be using this approach.  

Login to Me Too

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

RECOMMENDATION.  When its CLEAR that what you received is not what you ordered, "REFUSE" the package using the delivery method you received it by (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc.).  This way is retuned at their expense; once REFUSED check the Tracking Number they used in a day or two, it will show as a REFUSED (Retuned to Sender) status.  I took a picture of the package (all sides), the tracking number, and then each time the status changed online, I took a picture.  I was not going to pay to ship a package to the other side of the world, then the return address on the package was on the West coast.  To me, its just a way to delay the process or get them to come up with something else to give them a reason to refuse a FULL REFUND.   I also have my PayPal account linked to a Credit Card and NOT my bank account; this is an added level of security because Credit Cards have an added level of protection as well and provide a second means of addressing a scam like this.  This has only happened to me once; and I got a FULL REFUND--so it worked out I'm my case--it just took a lot of follow-up, pictures, and explaining (or telling the store) to the vendor using the PayPal application and then sending a copy to the Credit Card company.  May the force be with you if this happens to you.   

Login to Me Too

Karenu73
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having an issue. PayPal not interested as apparently the product has been delivered but they still can’t provide me with a tracking number - although they gave to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Herbie_VANC
Contributor
Contributor

If your PayPal is linked to a Credit Card, dispute the charge.  When I looked at my order in PayPal, I was able to see the tracking number.  PayPal is of limited assistance because it seems no one reads anything, they just use automated responses based on data inputted into the form.  

Login to Me Too

Fperkins56
Contributor
Contributor
Ask PayPal to call the shipper for the address they delivered to. I did that and it was a tracking number to a totally different state. They issued the money back right away.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.