cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

PayPal are not consistent in their actions. You’ve been lucky. Not everyone has had the same response under the same circumstances.
Highlighted
Contributor

@OutWest Then I've been 'lucky' in every claim I've ever made.  What don't do is act too early and I do not enter into any form of negotiation with the seller.  Doing that just complicates things.  As I said, don't claim to early and under the wrong heading.  Claiming non-delivery just doesn't work in these scam cases as has been shown over and over again.  You must claim under 'significantly not as described'.  You must keep all you packaging and photograph it from every angle and alongside the item received.  Stress you believe it is a buy switch scam pointing them to any evidence which you can find.  The problem is that so many PayPal employees are dealing with this scam that you may be dealing with someone who has never come across it, especially in the early days.  However I agree wholeheartedly PayPal need to 'FLAG' these cases so that everyone scammed by them receives a full and equal resolution.  Those that entered into negotiation directly with Yinglian are more complicated in that they may have accepted a partial refund or sent them  item back without taking detailed photos.  If you even suspect a scam NEVER, ever enter into any form of financial negotiation as the scammers love it, it excludes PayPal immediately.

Highlighted
Contributor

I simply sent a photo of the item and the packaging to PayPal and they refunded me the full amount Inc postage I paid.  I still have the cheap hand pump.  What beats me is just how long they got away with it before that company name was banned.  The same advert keeps popping up on Facebook using different breading names but I reckon it's still the same people.  Facebook do absolutely nothing about it despite the complaints so they are obviously getting paid.

Highlighted
New Community Member

They are now cheating through different company name - Fuhai Trading Co. Ltd . They sent a cheaper wooden plate and charged $28.58. I am trying to open a issue against the transaction amount, paypal is closing the case automatically. Why would paypal does this?

Highlighted
Contributor

Funny... the seller provided a completely different return address than the one on the website and the cheap product they sent me and PayPal expects me to pay another $36 to ship an item to China when they are just going to state they never received it or it will be marked "undeliverable " and I will then be out of the money I paid for the product originally AND the return shipping cost. How stupid do they really think their customers are? I know a truly simple solution to most peoples' recent problems with China/PayPal. STOP ALLOWING FRAUDULENT ONLINE COMPANIES TO USE YOUR SERVICE PAYPAL!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

They denied my claim.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal investigated my claim, found in favor of this scammer cannot believe it on the phone now been waiting 20 minutes. So many people bitten and yet PayPal find in favor of them.

Highlighted
Contributor

same here. This company should be stopped & all refunds given in full. Paypal know this company are fraudulent and yet are doing nothing. I have lost my trust in Paypal and buyer protection, what a joke.

Highlighted

Your lucky they denied mine and now they dont answer me. Thanks PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal won't answer me any more either and have blocked me from commenting on their FB page. Friggen **bleep**.