Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

bala_usa
New Community Member

They are now cheating through different company name - Fuhai Trading Co. Ltd . They sent a cheaper wooden plate and charged $28.58. I am trying to open a issue against the transaction amount, paypal is closing the case automatically. Why would paypal does this?

Login to Me Too

sheree-nc
Contributor
Contributor
Funny... the seller provided a completely different return address than the one on the website and the cheap product they sent me and PayPal expects me to pay another $36 to ship an item to China when they are just going to state they never received it or it will be marked "undeliverable " and I will then be out of the money I paid for the product originally AND the return shipping cost. How stupid do they really think their customers are? I know a truly simple solution to most peoples' recent problems with China/PayPal. STOP ALLOWING FRAUDULENT ONLINE COMPANIES TO USE YOUR SERVICE PAYPAL!!!
Login to Me Too

boom17dance
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me with this company and also there is another one TSL Co., Ltd.  I filled a claim with Paypal which at the end they decided to take the sellers side even though I sent them pictures of what I ordered and what this company sent me.  By Paypal doing this, makes them as equal as these companies that are scamming customers

Login to Me Too

Redcaryn
Contributor
Contributor
The only power we have is to not use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

boom17dance
Contributor
Contributor

We make sacrifices to buy things which will apparently safe us money due the economic situation, and use Paypal as a secure way to keep your money safe and it turns out  that they take the side of sellers that were obviously scamming people.  This is also happening with Wish.  You order things, pay with Paypal and your packages never arrive.  Paypal request the customers to get in touch with the sellers.  There is no way you can talk to a Wish agent, everything goes threw a automated support center which kept stating the packages were sent and that there was delay due to the virus Covid-19.

Login to Me Too

saladdodger
Contributor
Contributor

I have given up on the claim and just write off the 30usd. 

Only one thing learnt: NO MORE ORDERING CHINESE GOODS.

I am done. I only order from Germany, Switzerland or US and that is the end of it.

IF we all went that direction, at some point we would just take so much business away
from China, that sooner or later they will have to become more honest business people.

Really sad all of this, but maybe it is for the best....

Login to Me Too

OutWest
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal's behaviour to continue to ignore the scamming by this company is outrageous. They know, yet they do nothing. If we as individuals behaved in this way, we'd be arrested and charged with fraud, yet, PayPal is somehow immune and regulatory authorities aren't interested. Shameful.

Login to Me Too

Stephanie1972
Contributor
Contributor
They denied my claim.
Login to Me Too

apaflyer
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal investigated my claim, found in favor of this scammer cannot believe it on the phone now been waiting 20 minutes. So many people bitten and yet PayPal find in favor of them.

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

same here. This company should be stopped & all refunds given in full. Paypal know this company are fraudulent and yet are doing nothing. I have lost my trust in Paypal and buyer protection, what a joke.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.