Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

NormaIMendoza
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 months ago and have not received the product. I attempted to email them to request a status and their email is no longer valid. I requested a refund from PayPal today.
Login to Me Too

OutWest
Contributor
Contributor

63 pages of complaints about these crooks -- why does PayPal not shut them down?

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

I assume the reason they haven't been shut down is that PaPal still need access to the money in their accounts for refunds.  Shut them down and they will just use another shining name but as it stands PayPal have access to their accounts.  As things stand PayPal are responding much better to represented claims in the light of this traders behaviour BUT if you have entered into personal negotiation with the trader you have made difficulties for yourself in that PayPal are then reluctant to intervene in ongoing negotiation.  If you have accepted a partial refund from the trader then I believe you're sunk as the contract has been amended and agreed.  If you receive an item totally different from what you ordered DO NOT enter into any form of negotiation and contact PayPal.  Claim under 'significantly not as described' and cover yourself by taking decent photos of the packaging and the item.  Do not contact the trader yourself, let PayPal run with it and then you have done things 'by the book'.  I have NEVER, EVER not received full refunds from PayPal.  I admit it can be frustrating but this scam as it runs now is 'relatively new in that they provide tracking and offer partial refunds and, in some cases, actually give full refunds.  This is all to confuse PayPal, and they succeeded, for a while but now the game is up for Yinglian so they will move on to using another trading name.  PayPal have amended the rules for sellers because of this type of swap scam and the trader stands to lose the case out of hand with no returns required, but if returns are required the trader has to pay.  I'm sure they will try another amended scam, it's just the nature of crooks but please don't think all Chinese Traders are the same.  Reputable Chinese traders hate these scammers even more than we do as it is harming them too.  I still trade with China but I will not respond to adverts via Twitter, Facebook or other social media.  I tend to deal with Dealextreme, AliExpress etc.  Wish, I avoid as there stuff seems cheap but the sting is in the P&P.  You can end up paying more and waiting an eternity than a purchase of the same item from a UK seller.

Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor
I posted several of my dispute status. The latest is unbelievable. Hope all you victims be aware of this. I am from Singapore and unfortunately bought a product from this idiotic company. After filing a dispute with PayPal, was advised to return the wrong item for a full refund. Sadly after sending the item back in May, PayPal took almost 3 months to close my dispute in favour of the idiot. Citing that I never return the item and I never submit any proof. In fact, I had submitted screenshots and pictures of my return via Singpost, the receipts, parcel stamps, tracking number and everything they need. Sadly yesterday I also received the item i sent to china 3 months ago. I am not sure why the Singpost status already shown delivered but item still send back to me by China post. I can only assume the address is fake or the idiot send it back in devious mean. Now all my PayPal dispute and message had been erased in PayPal record for reason I also don't know why. I am seeking my Credit card company for help. Fortunately, I had screenshot all the messages with PayPal and Singpost. Now you be your own judge, who is the scammer here. PP or this idiot? I am confused too.
Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor
RC773871594SG is my Singpost tracking record if you guy want to verify the truth of my statement.
Login to Me Too

CJ001
Contributor
Contributor

I to have just been scammed by Yinglian Trading Co. Same thing ordered 2 x Electric bike pumps and cheap plastic thing arrived. They confessed to their shipping mistake via email and asked me to return products at my cost which made me suspicious and now they are refusing to reply to my emails requesting a refund. 

Logged a dispute with PAYPAL but will be extremely disappointed if they fail to retrieve my money. Especially with all these complaints so clearly this is a scam and is tarnishing PAYPAL's reputation along with it. 

Fingers are crossed however. Just shows how low people can get 

Login to Me Too

Kokalols
Contributor
Contributor

If you go back a page or two, I posted what I did to get a full refund on 1/2 of the products i bought. Still waiting on my second refund. The more evidence you submit, the better it will be for you.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly!  I just cannot reiterate enough the importance of photographic and video evidence of both the items and the packaging from all angles.  On top of that DO NOT enter into individual direct negotiation with Yinglian but open your dispute through PayPal.  If you start to negotiate directly with Yinglian you will just complicate your claim making it so much more difficult for PayPal.  You must also read the terms and conditions of your PayPal membership.  You account MUST be of good standing.  Those of us with 100% or near 100% feedback don't seem to have to much hassle getting a refund.  I am certain that amongst the many claiming there is obviously going to be the odd 'chancer' hoist on their own petard due to previous spurious claims.  That's not aimed at anyone personally; it's just the facts of human nature.  Do it right, do your research before you rush into claiming and photograph all your evidence

Login to Me Too

Harfy
Contributor
Contributor
ordered 2 x chairs, total cost with shipping $36. Received 2 x crappy analogue watches with a value of $5 total. PayPal, do your duty and refund us! Also, it would help if Facebook stepped up and looked into who it is allowing to advertise on their site. Total scam artists.
Login to Me Too

hunter012
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed as well.  PayPal dispute doesn't seem to care that they sent me junk and wants me to return to China for refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.