Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

CynBuc
There are many fraudulent advertisers on Facebook and elsewhere that use this same techniques and they also state the product is shipping in USA when in fact they are shipping from China!! PP Careu, Missrty and XXZ co Ltd are such companies. You believe you are purchasing from a US company and then the product arrives- cheap knock off. A dress I ordered was advertised as cotton, but what was delivered was some sort of woven plastic and a wrinkled mess. They offer you a partial refund to keep the Product, because the cost of returning the product to China is prohibitive, but they never issue the credit. And worse, despite their guarantee of consumer protection, PayPal does NOT offer consumers who use their service protection against fraudulent advertisers. Shame on you PayPal. I have written to the US AG about these practices
Login to Me Too

cjryles
Contributor
Contributor

company has changed its name now - going by the name Qiwan Trading Company   and PAYPAL sided with the company in my first case!!!   BEWARE!!!!

It is dispicable that PAYPAL is allowing this company and its scam to continue!

Login to Me Too

ShahramK
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam company! It is also under the name Qiwan. They sold me a folding bike (advertised on Instagram) and sent me a pair of sunglasses instead!! They were refusing to accept return and were suggesting to give it to friends as present!! Even more frustrating was that Paypal did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this fraud company!! I've managed to get my money back after several weeks but the company carries on and no action by paypal!!

Login to Me Too

AndrewF1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Exactly same happened to me, first it didn't arrive after 3 months so I put a claim in. then a pair of sunglasses arrived, but I couldn't change my claim. How did you go about fighting them please?

regards Andrew

Login to Me Too

DJB71
Contributor
Contributor

Absolute scam, PayPal did not do anything.  Very disappointed by both.

Login to Me Too

mskassi
New Community Member
I wish I had seen this before I was scammed. PayPal should not allow these fraudulent companies to use their system. I use to feel that if it was through PayPal it would be safe, not anymore. SMH
Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

I have to say PayPal aren't just letting their customer base down by being rather intransigent in many cases, they are betraying their own business plan.  This Yinglian business going to hurt them if they don't start doing the right thing instead of putting obstacles in the way.  They know, hell, we all know this company with all its associated names is just a total scam.  There are absolutely no redeeming features about this company so why, why,  why are PayPal so hell bent on dragging repayments out?  It's really harming them.  Surely they can see that but if not, they must be really stupid at senior management level!

Login to Me Too

Shauntheprawn0
Contributor
Contributor
Got mine refunded eventually but I have lost faith in PayPal 😞
Login to Me Too

Patr415
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, April 2020!
Login to Me Too

Grèener
Contributor
Contributor
purchased from this so called company did not even receive a tracking number I have seen all the post regarding same company and is shocking pay pal need to investigate more on this company as we all cant be wrong . simple way is when some one purchases from the company pay pal should let them know that they are not reliable or send a red flag simple
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.