Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Temp20230525HU
Contributor
Contributor

"The merchandise sent wasn't what I ordered, and is a piece of plastic trash."

That's EXACTLY what they do, EVERY time! To get your refund, just do what I did with the small claims court (see above).

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem but then made out a fresh claim as significantly not as described sending photos of the item and the packaging also stating that this IS a well known scammer and PayPal know it. I was refunded filly within 48 hours.
Login to Me Too

Kokalols
Contributor
Contributor

So after four long months, from ordering til now, "Case closed in your favor." I  am getting a full refund, and I should be getting a full refund from my other order from these scammers. Now what I did was 'print screened' my order on their website, showing my name and picture of the items I SHOULD of received, along with the shipping info, plus tracking. I also 'print screened' my emails from them too, and uploaded pictures of what they sent me. I also mentioned that I copied and pasted their phony address in google which resulted this forum on the first hit, that I wasn't the only one being scammed, and that their return address had no postal code. Obviously, the more evidence you have, the better you will receive a full refund.

I noticed on the shipping package, there is an address from Alabama from a guy named Jon. No last name, which is weird.

Login to Me Too

maarbesmaya
Contributor
Contributor
I advised PayPal and theres nothing they are doing. Even PayPal keeps insisting on accepting a 40% refund like they are in on it. Why would I accept to pay 60% for one piece of what I ordered and that is worth nothing?? Why doesn't PayPal force seller to re-ship the missing piece at the sellers cost WITH a tracking number instead?? I just lost my faith in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

maarbesmaya
Contributor
Contributor
So after many e-mail, believe it or not, but PayPal voted in the sellers favor. To remind you the story, I ordered a foldable baby bathub that comes with a pad. After 3 months, I only receive the pad. Seller refuses to refund me full amount and only proposed to refund 40% of the purchase which I refused because why would I pay 17$ for a cheap baby bath pad that is USELESS without the tub and is with 3$? I asked PayPal to tell the seller to re-ship the missing piece in my order, but they didn't even bother. The seller asked that I return the cheap pad at my own cost, with a tracking number, to get a refund which would have taken 4 months and would cost more than what I spent so far. I also provided many proofs and website where poeple have written fraudulent report about this seller for pulling the same exact stunt on buyers. Still, PayPal did NOTHING to help and voted in the sellers favor. So I just spent 28$ for a 3$ baby pad. I have lost all faith in paypall
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HU
Contributor
Contributor
Threaten to take them to court like I did (see above). Totally worked, got a refund, didn't cost anything.
Login to Me Too

Shalita
I'm going through the same thing with this company. I ordered 3 comforter sets instead they sent 3 cheap pair sunglasses and now I have to pay to return them with a tracking number then wait for refund
Login to Me Too

zinaclark
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal agreed to pay for my return but are now giving me a hard time because the USPS hasn't done anything with my package.  This has become a lesson learned !

Login to Me Too

Gkarayiannis
New Community Member

PAYPAL does not care!!!! as you said they deliver a cheaper item and offer refunds!!! that they never pay anyway when you argue with them.

PAYPAL DOES NOT CARE

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal DO refund if you present your claim CORRECTLY.  Do not respond to the seller or negotiate in possible partial refunds as it simply complicates or negates your claim.  Think about it.  PayPal are not going to intervene if you are in the process of negotiation.  In almost every case 'an' item is delivered so if you claim 'none delivery' then your claim is 'false'.  You must wait until the item is delivered and then act.  I originally claimed none delivery as the item was taking so long to arrive but, fortunately, it arrived two days before my claim was due to expire.  I realised it was a scam as soon as it arrived so changed my claim to 'significantly not as described' with photographs of both the item and the packaging and, most importantly,what I knew from internet research about the companies practices.  PayPal paid out fully within 48 hours. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU PRESENT YOUR CLAIM FULLY AND IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY. To claim non-delivery simply is not going to work with people who are simply employees following an 'idiot' board as the fraudulent seller knows how the system works and has covered all the angles.  The fraudulent seller absolutely relies on you contacting them first and entering into negotiation whereby they 'seem' to be doing the right thing by offering partial refunds or even full refunds IF is you can comply with impossible conditions.  All is not lost though if you do it wrong.  You must re-present your claim as 'significantly not as described' with all photographic evidence and stating that both you and PayPal both KNOW for certain it IS a scam.  However if you have sent the item back or accepted a partial refund then you have **bleep** YOURSELF by entering into a revised contract with the seller.  PayPal too have to protect themselves against fraudulent claims, which are manifest!  Present the evidence and process your claim CORRECTLY and PayPal will refund you but it's no good complaining if you have entered into a revised contract with the fraudster as the fraudster has that angle well covered.  After all, that's what fraudsters are trying to achieve and they rely on thenthe behaviour of their customers to achieve their aim.

In addition PayPal have recently taken steps to negate this form of fraud specifically due to this fraudulent traders behaviour and specifically in the 'significantly not as described' category and no other.  From their action you can see why it is important you present your case in the correct category on don't jump the gun by claiming 'non-delivery'.  Think back carefully about how you handled the claim yourself and it's a safe bet you fell into one of the fraudsters prepared traps to muddy the waters of your claim.  Do it right and you will get your refund but do have further recourse if you have 'messed up' by claiming through the Small Claims legal procedure open to all members of the public online.  You have a contract with PayPal evening you have complicated it with your own actions and this way a third party will decide. In almost every case this means PayPal will investigate at a level above 'idiot board' level and realise that you do have the right to a refund and pay out.

It would help of course if PayPal had a policy of automatically paying out where known fraudsters are involved but that too opens them up to fraudulent claimers too.  Just persevere, don't get angry, get wise.  Good luck, you will get there if you keep at it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.