Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

DebbyJP
Contributor
Contributor

I sent photos to Yinglian and to PayPal but didn't get any refund, just a response to return the item, recorded etc then the case was closed down so can't open another case.

Login to Me Too

cptjamesmartin
Contributor
Contributor
I sent pictures too. PayPal sides with known fraudsters
Login to Me Too

Chattykathye
Contributor
Contributor

HOW do you send photos ...I have ordered several things and NOT what I ordered...

Login to Me Too

Tily71
Contributor
Contributor
In my case I ordered a doll that should have weighed 5 pounds, they sent a doll that was tiny and weighed a master of ounces. Take that to your bank. I got my money back from the back.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

You were rather naïve.  Keep the item and packaging, photo them and send the photo to PayPal.  They paid me immediately.  I have NEVER EVER had a claim refused in the decades I have been using them.  Just provide them with the evidence.  No documents is not following their guidelines.

Login to Me Too

DebbyJP
Contributor
Contributor

Kept the packaging, sent in photos, followed the guidelines to the letter but PayPal sided with Yinglian.  This was back in early May though and there have been so many complaints since perhaps PayPal have now changed their response.  Unfortunately once PayPal close a claim, it can't be re-opened.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest you all contact PayPal as things have moved on since earlier in the year.  If you can provide all the details then I think you will find your cases will be resolved.  It has now been proven that this is and still is a massive scam.  To be fair to PayPal, at the time, the volume of cases was probably a lot smaller and it appeared that Yinglian were following the procedures.  The evidence against them is now overwhelming and you do have a contract between you.  If PayPal still refuse you have recourse to the Small Claims Court in the UK and it's equivalent in other countries.  It's your choice but you want your money back the more of you who re-present your cases the better.

Login to Me Too

OutWest
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal are not consistent in their actions. You’ve been lucky. Not everyone has had the same response under the same circumstances.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

@OutWest Then I've been 'lucky' in every claim I've ever made.  What don't do is act too early and I do not enter into any form of negotiation with the seller.  Doing that just complicates things.  As I said, don't claim to early and under the wrong heading.  Claiming non-delivery just doesn't work in these scam cases as has been shown over and over again.  You must claim under 'significantly not as described'.  You must keep all you packaging and photograph it from every angle and alongside the item received.  Stress you believe it is a buy switch scam pointing them to any evidence which you can find.  The problem is that so many PayPal employees are dealing with this scam that you may be dealing with someone who has never come across it, especially in the early days.  However I agree wholeheartedly PayPal need to 'FLAG' these cases so that everyone scammed by them receives a full and equal resolution.  Those that entered into negotiation directly with Yinglian are more complicated in that they may have accepted a partial refund or sent them  item back without taking detailed photos.  If you even suspect a scam NEVER, ever enter into any form of financial negotiation as the scammers love it, it excludes PayPal immediately.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

I simply sent a photo of the item and the packaging to PayPal and they refunded me the full amount Inc postage I paid.  I still have the cheap hand pump.  What beats me is just how long they got away with it before that company name was banned.  The same advert keeps popping up on Facebook using different breading names but I reckon it's still the same people.  Facebook do absolutely nothing about it despite the complaints so they are obviously getting paid.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.