Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Webdeznr
Your lucky they denied mine and now they dont answer me. Thanks PayPal.
Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal won't answer me any more either and have blocked me from commenting on their FB page. Friggen **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
Report them to state and federal agencies.
Login to Me Too

GailAndresArtis
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal just declined refunding my money. Don't ever buy from this company. Paypal will not back you up. Very disappointed in Paypal
Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

It's been months of trying for me and yes very disappointing. Paypal are just as corrupt as this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

Gary_01
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely ridiculous. I have the original order, the original video of what I expected to be buying. They don't ship goods until paid in full. Takes 3 months to get here despite being advertised as 24hour (never expected it). I get some piece of cheap **bleep** and now I have to ship back at my expense. These guys need to be stopped. I'm seeing 500+ people that have gone to the efforts of trying to get their money back. Lets start a class action. Against YingLang trading AND PayPal for not protecting its own users. Crap.

Login to Me Too

Rachaelle1
Contributor
Contributor
Tell me about it. Had a cheap crap hand grip sent instead of a chest exerciser and now ive to to pay £10 to send it back. I think yinglian shall damage it when they get it back so then they can say we are not going to refund you back. I am disgusted that Paypal are letting them do this to us. We have all been conned and Paypal know it. I am going to ship it back just to see if i am right and then see what paypal does about it.
Login to Me Too

MeToo9
Contributor
Contributor
Don't return back to seller. In my case I pay for electric bike but the seller send me 5 piece face mask. I ask for refund the after a few week communicate in pay pal account via their auto response, later I recieve an answer from Pay pal service center ask me to return back face mask to seller. I follow all the term pay pal ask including track courier by my expences. After a few days Pay Pal service told me via email that I never attach the document they need. What document more? A letter from a lawyer? i attach it all, buying invoice of electric bike, picture of face mask I recieve, picture of courier I used with tracking number. A few week I lost everything, and I got nothing when Pay Pal close the case. Pay Pal are suck. The are defending the scammer.
Login to Me Too

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
Please contact the Federal Trade Commission/ Bureau of Consumer Affairs. You can file a complaint online. You can also contact the Better Business Bureau, as well as your state’s Attorney General.
Login to Me Too

Elle-Meme
Contributor
Contributor

Would you believe Paypal refused to refund me?!? Those people are fraudsters and their account should be closed and every penny they received should be reclaimed from them!!!

2020-01-29 15.41.24.jpg2020-01-29 15.42.46.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.