Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Rachaelle1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it needs to be all over social media and even though i got my £22 back it still cost me £10 postage to send the piece of S-it they sent me back. I am still out of pocket and cant get it back. People need to see this community page to show how Pal pal are siding with this company in nearly all cases,something is going on??????
Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
I argued about the postage back, got refund, minus original p&p and told to keep the crap they'd sent !
Login to Me Too

bjammin
Contributor
Contributor

I too got scammed by these guys.  Same deal - ordered an electric pump, got a crappy $2 plastic hand pump.

Initially when I contacted them, they started down the "please send back for a full refund" line.

I replied and told them I was fully aware of the scam and how it worked, and gave them 24 hours to issue a full refund, including shipping or I would report to PayPal.

They complied, and I just got my full refund.  I'd still like to report it to PayPal since these guys should be shut down but am unable to now since it was refunded.

Bottom line is be very clear when you contact them that you know it's a scam and not an innocent mistake, and threaten to report to PayPal within a specific time frame and they will probably cave.  Presumably a certain number of reports to PayPal and the game will be up for them and their account will be closed. 

The amount they charge is carefully considered to be just low enough that enough people might just write it off, but high enough to be worth the cost of having to issue some refunds.  How they are still operational with this scam 5 months after the first post in this thread is truly astonishing.  Either PayPal are entirely complicit in it, or entirely incompetent in detecting and dealing with fraud.

Login to Me Too

HorseFeathers1
Contributor
Contributor

Can I asks everyone, was everyone scammed from ads from FaceBook?

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

yes,  facebook ads

Login to Me Too

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it was on Facebook.  First and last time I click on an ad.

Login to Me Too

saladdodger
Contributor
Contributor

We have to stop shopping on FB.. FB should do their part as well. but just like PayPal, they couldn't care less....

Login to Me Too

HorseFeathers1
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you, so was mine...

Login to Me Too

Laurentwb
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, same here

Login to Me Too

jen_in_toronto
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, either FB or Instagram ads. The item I was looking at was constantly being advertised to me so I pulled the trigger with this one, but they used the name Tracitly instead of Yinglian...Yinglian only appeared on the Paypal transaction and of course there's no trace of Tracitly now. It could have been the same company under different names, I don't know. First time buying through one of these ads and I had my doubts but did it anyway...lesson learned. I saw another one of their ads (different name but same email address)...I left a comment and flagged it as a scam. Looking at this forum, these bogus Chinese companies are a real issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.