Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

floridapoolbum
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered a Hydraulic Power Twister for $19.95, with shipping paid $26.83. Yinglian sent me a green hand grip. Please include me in any effort to help consumers from the Yinglian Trading Co., LTD, including participating in a class action suit. You can text me a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] let me know it's about Yinglian.
Login to Me Too

floridapoolbum
Contributor
Contributor
Contact me: Three one seven area code then eight nine one then fifty nine hundred.
Login to Me Too

floridapoolbum
Contributor
Contributor
I also posted warnings about Yinglian Trading Co., LTD., on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Login to Me Too

floridapoolbum
Contributor
Contributor
The class action lawsuit should include PayPal since they always seem to side with a fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
I am all in on a class action law suit as long as we include pay pal as a defendant for not helping get refunds or stopping this company from still doing business with PAY PAL when pay pal knows they are scammers. I will also file a complaint with the FTC.
Login to Me Too

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
IF SOMEBODY GETS IT STARTED I WILL GLADLY SIGN ON TO A LAWSUIT JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN IT GETS STARTED.
Login to Me Too

Elle-Meme
Contributor
Contributor

Mine too... 😕 I am trying to get my money back from my credit card company, but they said I should have accepted the partial refund offered!!! 😮

Next time that kind of scam happens to me, I will say I never got my product. It will be easier to get my money back!!!

So stupid we should be dishonest to get a full refund from those scammers!!!

Login to Me Too

GuillermoMelean
New Community Member

Hello,

I received a product that has nothing to do with what they sold me and i wnat my money back.

Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

I too have had a claim rejected by PayPal before and looks like this could be another. PayPal really need to up their game here, they are a big enough Global company, so surely they should have a department specifically set up to identify the fraudsters and scammers before handing over our money to them, it's as if they are not bothered about us and would rather keep on funding the criminals with our cash.
Login to Me Too

Gna13
Contributor
Contributor

Yup! Same. PayPal denied my claim too. Incredible!! 

(Unfortunately Yinglian Trading Co operates under several other names, so I have ordered twice from them- didn't realize that until I saw their name on my PayPal activity list)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.