Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Liza168
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a victim as well. It is difficult to deal with paypal since there's no phone number to call now at paypal due to shelter in place. I escalated this matter to them, seller agreed to refund me the whole amount of $19.76 but i need to ship back the crap they sent me which shipping would cost around $70. I'm just surprised that paypal protects the seller despite all these complaints which prove that this seller is a scammer. Paypal could not understand that the item sent was not what I ordered and that seller should be shouldering the return shipping if they want the item back. Hard to get through paypal by just messaging, no phone contact at this time.

The reason why i used paypal for transactions like this was my belief that buyers have protection if using paypal. But in this case, where is the buyer protection here?

Login to Me Too

highmarker
Contributor
Contributor

This certainly seems like Paypal is complicit in this scam. I'd sign on for a class action lawsuit for this type of behavior for sure. I am no longer using Paypal for payments but using my credit card as I can actually get in touch with my bank.

Login to Me Too

Dattaa
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered $20 u shaped headrest for car, received cheap $2 square pillow. Paypal found in favour of Yinglian trading and ask me to post item back if I want refund. Postage from Australia with tracking cost more than the product. And from other comments, they will probably say they didnt receive it or say it took too long and close the case in favour of seller. Just have to cut my loss. Do NOT buy from this scam company.
Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Australia too and  it really peeves me off to see so many people still being scammed by this company and PAYPAL doing nothing about it. I tried so many times back and forth with Paypal and the **bleep** still sided with this fraudulent company. I will never buy from China again, mind you I didn't realize it was coming from China when I first ordered anyway...until the crap arrived which was nothing like what I ordered.. Lesson learned. I no longer trust Paypal and will find other ways to pay for things now.

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same experience as I and hundreds of other people have had.  Why are PayPal allowing this company to rob people ??

Login to Me Too

Carmine56
Contributor
Contributor
It is really unbelievable PayPal has not yet blocked this Company of scammers. The only thing to do is to continue to write to PayPal until they reimburse you. Be advised many other Chinese companies do the same scams (a minority of companies, of course, but still enough to be a nuisance). I suppose there must be a control entity in China where to denounce these fraudulent companies. If nobody acts about it the only solution is to stop buying from Chinese companies, or only in sites with a better customer service than PayPal (Amazon, banggood, for instance are better in protecting customers, in my experience at least).
Login to Me Too

jen_in_toronto
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed by them too (ordered under a different company name so didn't search first). I am livid that Paypal allows them to operate and is so unhelpful at this time. There's also a local freight forwarder address on my envelope, going to see if I get anywhere with that. 

Login to Me Too

jen_in_toronto
Contributor
Contributor

My follow-up...I told the scammers I knew they were scamming and would be reporting them. They asked me to please not to, but again only offered a refund if I sent them the wrong item back (I had ordered a folding laptop desk, they sent me some little tablet stand thing). But I already filed the report. I posted on Paypal's FB since I couldn't get anyone on the phone and a customer service rep messaged so I quickly recapped and sent him this thread, and told him how upset I was at Paypal for doing nothing. I also had another FB ad in my feed from this company (new name, same email address) so I left a comment and also flagged as a scam. 

Login to Me Too

eshopfriendly
Contributor
Contributor

I got ripped off.  It all started with a promotional email from a scam company name swiftpaycard.com which asked me to insert my email address for a free subscription and after asked $7.50 for further promotional.

This morning my account was de[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]teak Charlie and his email is   I swear to god I don't know who he is and I never allow such a transaction. I have tried to contact the seller on skype, but he blocked me completely after he took $37.50 from my PayPal without my consentment. I have opened a dispute on PayPal this morning to explain that an unauthorized Transaction was made but, PayPal replied to me ("We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use. If you're unhappy with your purchase, we encourage you to work with the seller to find a resolution. If you can't find a resolution, you may file a dispute in your Resolution Center.").

I'm not able to refile a dispute again in my resolution center because the case Status is Closed by Paypal. I've tried to contact my bank, but due to Curfew(lockdown COVID-19) their phone line is not connected. I have also tried to call PayPal but due to COVID-19 they do not take any call phones. Transaction ID: 9E368041PU5286308 Case ID: PP-I-9790347 I'm very frustrate and I feel disgusted with this PayPal service is a disaster.

Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
Keep emailing PayPal and opening cases. Make sure you log dates and times the money was taken out and present this to your bank. Is your main branch open ? Maybe go in
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.