Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
I got a reply off the company 48 hours after escalating the claim
Login to Me Too

tomhsv
Contributor
Contributor

I Order also by this Gangster company. Did. Not See, that the Company come from China. The Page 24.hfouru.store.

I wait 3 Weeks and the Package doesent come, i Write 2 Mails no answer. After that i Open a case by Paypal, then i See all the Bad Reviews. The Company say, the Package is coming and Paypal wait for 2 Weeks, but the Package is still in Fu.... China.

i said i will refuse to accept the package. Since I have no desire to send the crap back

I can Not believe, that Paypal Do nothing to help use with this Gangster. Someone would have to sue them.

Login to Me Too

Dandimcmxc
I bought a big inflatable mattress on December 27th for 28USD and it came as a very very small pillow two months later. Then I asked PayPal for a refund but the seller said that I should have sent the pillow back in one week (tracked shipping cost from Italy to China is about 40USD) . Do not buy from this seller!
Login to Me Too

ntrew
Contributor
Contributor

this seller is using multiple websites such as

xunteng.online

wirewerk.online

rappibuy.online

they are advertising to people they will get an electronic baby chair & purposely sending the wrong item out to people. when people request a refund they say they will not give the refund unless we send the wrong item back to china from the UK. they advise we just accept 40% of the refund and keep the wrong item. 

I have been given the following address :

<removed> 

<removed>

<removed>  their email for multiple sites 

Login to Me Too

ColR
Contributor
Contributor

They also have websites under the names:

hitchy.store

aillen.store

karle.store

I imagine there are hundreds of others.

The email for the above stores is:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

tomhsv
Contributor
Contributor

I See Paypal have a new Service. You got. the shipping cost back up to 25 Euro. My case is extended every day. They wait that the Package is delivered.

if i have the Package i send it back, cost 20 Euro from Germany with dhl. Paypal must give me the cost back.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HQ
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.

Did they accept your shipping? did pay pal refund you the shipping cost?

If I send the product and they refuse it, what's happened? I lose their scrap, the initial cost+shipping cost?...

Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't get my shipping back 🙄
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Well thats crap, keep fighting, the way PayPal is handling this is so wrong!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HQ
Contributor
Contributor
Just be careful because, the saler generaly doesn t accept to reception the package. That mean, the refund is not possible and the shipping refund by paypal is not accepted because you they don't have the confirmation of reception from the saler. That mean you lose everything: initial payment+ shipping cost+received item... Sorry for my english probably not perfect (but if I answer in french, it will help less people ).
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.