Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

rgym
Contributor
Contributor

definitely scammer.. just bought a cheaper product which advertised on ig. 

Login to Me Too

OscarVanTol
Contributor
Contributor

I have emailed back and forth with Yinglian directly and through the PayPal resolution center. I just escalated it:

-------------

Yinglian is a fraudulent company that runs a scam and it is using PayPal to do so.

As I understand you are aware of this company and its way of working (https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/td...)

But for the record:
- I order an item.
- they send a useless item of little or no value.
- I complain, they offer a 40% refund and I can keep the useless item. Alternatively, I can return the item at my own cost (€25, almost the full order amount) for a full refund. But, as they explain, that would take weeks and is risky (damage etc). (Obviously that is a ridiculous proposal as I would need to invest €25 to get €30 back, without guarantee)
- I complain some more, they offer 60% refund.
- I complain some more, they offer 'full refund' minus original shipping cost.
- etc

Some tricks they play:
- offer refund based on an expensive item for me to keep a very inexpensive item,
- offer refund minus original shipping cost. But those shipping cost were based on a large box, while they sent an envelope at a much lower rate.

Never ever in the conversation with Yinglian did they mention rectifying their 'mistake' and sending me the correct item. They focus on partial refund only. Other options are pictured as troublesome (returning) or not discussed at all (replacing).

Clearly they do not have the ordered item and/or never intended to ship it.

So I request the following:
1: black list Yinglian and its subsidiaries from using PayPal. Not only to prevent them from scamming more people, but also because they are abusing your customers and which may reflect bad on PayPal too.
2: refund me the full amount based on the Buyer protection program.

Thanks,

-------------

Let's see what happens. Hopefully I do not have to chase executives, although I wouldn't mind doing so if necessary...

I will keep you all posted.

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

Please let me know how you get on.  Who would you escalate this to?

Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal, you can open a case x
Login to Me Too

OscarVanTol
Contributor
Contributor

OK, sooner than I expected.

17:37 Case has been escalated to a claim

17:37 We've contacted Yinglian for more information (automated message)

20:43 We're reviewing the information provided by Yinglian

20:44 We've issued a refund of 33,64 USD to you

😀

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

This is how it goes with Paypal

Thank you for contacting PayPal.
We received the case(s) you filed on February 5, 2020.
We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). The decision was made because you did not provide the tracking details we requested.
We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.
Sincerely,
Shivani
Protection Services Department
PayPal

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 6:48:12 PM (-07:00)
Subject: RE: Thank you for contacting PayPal (KMM388626086V64179L0KM)

PayPal Customer Service :

My case is not resolved, it was denied by you even with evidence. You know this was a fraudulent transaction done on your watch. Paypal is finally starting to pay refunds on these claims from Yinglian Trading Co. and I want my money back. I have already sent you a link to the claims that have been paid.

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

From researching your account history, I can see that your issue has been resolved.

We are continually improving our customer service and can be contacted by clicking Contact near the bottom of any PayPal page.

I realise that this isn't the outcome you'd have wished for, but I hope you understand why we made this decision. While I cannot change this, I will make sure your objection is duly recorded.

I request you to please go ahead and write back to us with any new information with proof, so that we can go ahead and reopen the case for you on your behalf.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Cordialement,
Aravind
PayPal

Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 12:43:17 PM (-07:00)
Subject: RE: Thank you for contacting PayPal (KMM388391309V29617L0KM)

PayPal Customer Service :

Thank you for your reply. I did provide new evidence. Paypal is now issuing refunds on fraud claims from Yinglian Trading Co.. You have realized that this is a complete bait and switch operation. This plastic tray they sent me was unsolicited goods. At no time did they offer to sent the originally ordered metal shelves. Since I did not get the shelves. I want the payment back. Unsolicited goods should not need not be returned at the buyers expense. It was not my mistake.

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, that's pretty much how my conversations/responses have gone too. Disgraceful isn't it when they know darn well this company have scammed so many already. It should not matter that they have closed the case, Re-open I say and refund the bloody money. So sick of Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Lonarka

Wish a saw that post before I ordered! 

I ordered a dog ramp to that company in November. Never received anything. But the tracking number says "Delivered". I have been emailing back and forth with the seller for 3 weeks now, and he is of no help at all. Keeps telling me to go to my post office (which I did twice) or to check my mailbox (because, you know, a dog ramp is something you easily miss in the mailbox). Now I told him what the post office told me: he's the one who needs to file a claim for the package that was lost, stolen or sent in another universe, but he his asking me a proof that the post office did not delivered the package... !!! I am going to escalate the claim, but I don't really have hope I have no proof at all it was not delivered and PayPal seems of no help with that seller. 

Login to Me Too

walter110
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY.   I ORDERED AN ELECTRIC TYRE PUMP ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK AND THEY SENT A CHEAP PLASTIC MANUAL PUMP.  NOW THEY ARE OFFERING ME 40% REFUND INFERRING THAT I WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT TO BE RETURNED TO CHINA TO GET A FULL REFUND.   DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM CHINESE COMPANY.  IT IS MY INTENTION NOT TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM CHINA EVER AGAIN.

Login to Me Too

Discostuxx
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I was so incensed by not having my dispute refunded I messaged PayPal as the dispute was now closed. I used copy from a previous postee and advised that why bother having a community if you don’t take any notice of the posts and information provided especially about rogue traders that PayPal are supporting! My dispute was reopened under a different heading that being “product not as described” which you will need to also add. I was fully refunded, don’t let these rogue traders win, appeal now via PayPal message service. Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. I'm in the UK. I have just got a FULL REFUND within 24 hours (!) from Paypal after naming to Paypal the UK company they are using to send this crap out in the UK as illegally trading. The UK company they use is trading ilegally as it is registered as a DORMANT company with Companies House in UK. 21 April 2020 Your notes Dear Paypal, This company (Yinglian Trading Co) is extremely fraudulent and you have been notified of this hundreds of times already. Please refund the FULL AMOUNT paid to them. Im NOT spending £20 on postage to send a £5 MANUAL bicycle pump back to China. Also - ban them from Paypal. NOW. You are not doing your credibility any favours here. Read some customer history on them through the Paypal Community. Also, you are aiding and abetting a company in total breach of UK corporate law in that they are using a registered UK company (CE CHINA EXPRESS UK LIMITED) that is registered with Companies House in UK as DORMANT (i.e. Non Trading company) to send out the false items once they arrive in the UK from China. This need sorting out NOW not only for myself but for all the other people duped by this company. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.