Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Pjclayton
Contributor
Contributor

I sent them this::

I am just sick that I sent my hard earned money, and being retired, to your company. You misrepresented the product and sent me a cheap rubber doll that ain't worth a dollar.  I want a refund.  I have corresponded with PayPal for almost 2 months and your company.  This is the biggest scam I have ever experienced in my life.   Please refund my account. 

And I was dumb enough to buy twin dolls from phonebibi8.  Exact same experience except I didn't get the cheap doll.  Didnt ya just freak and laugh at the poor excuse for a doll that they sent.  

Login to Me Too

Gadisa1
Contributor
Contributor
Bait and switch!
Login to Me Too

Rcolon83
Contributor
Contributor
I had same issue! Still with no paybacks and or product!
Login to Me Too

Discostuxx
Contributor
Contributor
The resolution centre is a joke, lost my claim against these low life robbing c#%^$ they did just what they always do send a piece of crap instead of the product that they advertised but because they provided proof of delivery the case gets closed! So according to PayPal it’s ok to send incorrect cheap tat instead of what people ordered so long as you send proof of delivery!!! Absolutely disgusting so much for having a community and to not bother reading any of the posts or doing any due diligence....... seems to me to yongyangrobbers obviously are protected and must launder a load of money through PayPal Do Not Use spread the word
Login to Me Too

AllisonVO
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a decline from PayPal since the company claims to have sent them tracking info to defend themselves.

I still to date have not received anything from this company 

I ordered a cardboard playbox for my cats and did not realize it was going take OVER 2 months to receive.

Not to mention the company did not get back with me UNTIL I decided to start the dispute with PayPal

Im NOT HAPPY at all - since you can look at my PayPal history and see this is not a commom behavior for me.

Login to Me Too

ntfulcher
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a bike on Facebook and it was paid for through PayPal for the amount of $405.78 on August 12, 2020.

I've tried emailing several times and no response, I would like my money back!! 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

Just emailing the seller or even PayPal will get you nowhere. You must go through the PayPal claim procedure.  That ebike advert was exposed as a scam virtually immediately it appeared.  Santander knew about it and refused to process my payment and so did Royal Bank of Scotland on my Visa card.  They were on the ball but PayPal just keep losing the ball.  Their security vetting for these accounts is pathetic.

Login to Me Too

albee2010
Contributor
Contributor

yes I caught with it too and also another never to trade with it ARIO TRAE.

Login to Me Too

zinaclark
Contributor
Contributor
Similar to you, my husband purchased a kayak. I went through my bank after several attempts to reach the company and was fully refunded my purchase.
Login to Me Too

Chattykathye
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the counter top Homemade Fertilizer for $19.99 and got a cutting board about 5x7 in. NOT what I ordered. Also order some 3-1 Cots as well...got a blanket ( not sure if same vendor...looking NOW)...ordered a Table top miter saw and got a washer about 2 in in dia. I am no happy..I have done the resolve with them..but they keep telling me I did not read the post Wrong...and NOW can't find the posting on FB..go figure....not a happy camper. Hope Paypal figures this out and I get my money back...or will NOT be using anything but a credit card I can dispute a SCAM on. Thanks for listening..sigh...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.