Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Anita603
New Community Member

I too had the same problem with this scam company and they offered me the same 40% of the price paid or return it and we PROMISE that we will refund your money.  I also went through Paypal to complain about this company and get a refund but the Resolution Centre dismissed my claim.  I tried another claim to, at least, put my case forward again, but Paypal would not communicate back and dismissed my claim again.  I found Paypal just as frustrating to deal with.

Login to Me Too

keters
New Community Member

Got exact the same Problem!

Login to Me Too

apxc15
Contributor
Contributor

Yep me too. I normally ignore adverts on Face Book but got sucked in this time.

I usually search a company before purchase but not this time. I am surprised in view of the number of comments on this site that PayPal allow this fraudulent company to have an account.

I'm sure that PayPal make a lot of money out of these scams, but It does not reflect well on them.

I am awaiting PayPal's reply regarding my claim and the result of that will determine if or not I look for an alternative payment method for the future.

Do PayPal read the comments on here, or is the profit they make from fraud more important than their loyal customers?

Login to Me Too

DavidM4
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal just informed me they are giving a full refund. I threatened the Chinese, there last offer was to refund everything except $9.50 postage I told them to pound sand. I would suggest none of you accept this and complain and quite there terms of customer service and demand a full refund. This company needs to be taken downZ Good luck
Login to Me Too

PerfectPete
Contributor
Contributor

My concern is also about the lack of support from Paypal. They know they have a scammer operator using their services. They could lock their account down or starve them of their ability to deliberately defraud customers.

Instead they are just fascilitating it all and taking their cut.

Regards,

Pete

Login to Me Too

fizzkakz
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, I just had PayPal rule in my favour and give me a full refund. As part of my case, I provided a link to this thread and made sure I clearly outlined the systemic practice of sending the incorrect item and offering a partial refund. I strongly recommend anyone else caught out by these crooks use a similar approach. Hopefully with enough full refunds we can get them shut down and taken off PayPal.
Login to Me Too

apxc15
Contributor
Contributor

I too have received notification of a full refund. Lets hope PayPal have now woken up to this scam and this fraudulent Yinglian Trading Company. My faith in the PayPal system has been renewed, but I know this is not the case for many.

I hope those that are still out of pocket from this, get their money back too and soon.

Hopefully mass refunds will put this company out of business.

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried several times with paypal to no avail, I am fed up with them when it is so clear what this company is doing. Will be finding other payment options now, as I have lost total faith in paypal. Glad you got your refund though.

Login to Me Too

Mzdiva
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal should return the money and take whatever steps are necessary to ensure this company is held accountable, looks like I will never get my refund. I'M SO DONE WITH PAY PAL!!!!!
Login to Me Too

OscarVanTol
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same scenario here.

What I found most interesting in the Yinglian communications is that they never suggested sending the correct item. They only talk about 40% refund or the extremely difficult and cumbersome return process for a full refund. Never ever is there any mention about the product that was actually ordered. That by itself makes it clear that this is their business model.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.