Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

IF PAY PAL DOES NOT TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION SOON PEOPLE WILL STOP BUYING VIA PAYPAL. TO BE FAIR MANY YESR AGO I GOT SCAMMED FOR $ 700, A SCAMMER HACKED MY FRIENDS SKYPE AC & URGENTLY ASKED FOR $ 700,I SENT THE MONEY BUT LATER FOUND OUT I HAD BEEN SCAMMED,I REPORTED THE MATTER TO PAY PAL WHO AFTER A FEW WEEKS INVESTIGATION THEY DID REFUND ME THE ENTIRE AMOUNT SO I DO HAVE A GLIMMER OF HOPE IN PAY PAL.

Login to Me Too

hoorayrenee
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me with this company!  PayPal denied my claim as well. I switched all my purchasing to Amazon!  And before I purchase anything I send an email to the seller and ask if the purchase will be shipped from China. If so, I don't order!  But they are not truthful much of the time because it comes from China to a point in the USA and they say  THAT is where is it shipped from.   I think it might be time to go back to our neighborhood Walmart, etc.  

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same happened to me.  I didn’t get a penny back and PayPal sided with Yinglian I had to move on because I was fuming and it’s not healthy to be that annoyed I even emailed financial ombudsman and got no reply 

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

I escalated it to Ombudsman too well over a month ago and have received NO reply either. Disgraceful isn't it that Paypal are allowing these fraudsters to continue trading knowing they are ripping people off and worse, siding with them. PP are scammers too as far as I am concerned, I will never trust them again.

Login to Me Too

AiJaiM
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER FROM YINGLIAN TRADING CO., LTD  ... I wish I had come to this page before I placed my order. They seem to have gotten over on a lot of us. What you listed is exactly what I am going through and disputing right now. Paypal notified me that I must return the dish washing gloves to Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd., rubber gloves that only cost me $1 to add to my order ...only then will I be granted a refund. It's real robbery, robbery by internet scam. Basically I paid $23.98 for a pair or rubber dish washing gloves that I can get 2 for a dollar anywhere. They never sent the mop, bucket and 6 mop cloths that I ordered, and that I now see where I can purchase here in America for a few extra dollars ...which would be worth it to not have to experience these months of aggravation from November of 2019 to present day Feb 2020. I splurged on getting something when I had just lost my job and this is what happened. I'm so upset about it. I have a cousin who lives in Korea and I want him to go to China and find these people but we have the scare of that virus preventing that.  Paypal is not really being helpful, I can't respond to their emails, they changed the description of my claim to "item not as described" when it's really that I didn't receive it at all, only part of it ... the cheap rubber gloves that was to accompany the order so that description Paypal changed it to is not even accurate. I'm going to talk about this on the radio and alert the people, maybe I can make it to the local new with my contacts. PEOPLE BEWARE!!!

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

I completed that form.  No joy from PayPal company scamming hundreds of people and PayPal no use !

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Canada who do we call?

Login to Me Too

harrycdb
Contributor
Contributor

EXACTLY the same happened to me - $26.98 for an "electric USB-chargeable bike pump" advertised on Instagram and Facebook with millions of views - then I receive a basic (non-electric) plastic pump I could buy for £1 (and costs them about 10c). Then PayPal say I can only be refunded if I return this worthless rubbish all the way to China with TRACKED POSTAGE - i.e., pay £10 to receive my $26.98 back. And Yinglian send all these messages saying "don't contact PayPal, just accept 40% of your money back instead" - i.e., they still make a massive profit on a 10c item making $15+ for it.

It's a deliberate scam - Yinglian know that most people just won't bother and will either accept the money or never get round to returning it. 

OUTRAGEOUS that Paypal allow this company to trade - but of course PAYPAL ARE MAKING LOTS OF MONEY OUT OF THIS SCAM COMPANY.

Login to Me Too

Trekrik
Contributor
Contributor

Yep that happened to me. A cheap nasty hand bike pump that cost me $26.98

Better quality ones in the poundshop.

Why is PayPal still doing business with these crooks.?

Why is Facebook allowing them to advertise?

My package has an address in Wolverhampton. So if I have to return it. That's where it will go.

If PayPal don't refund me I am happy to join in a class action or contribute to a crowd fund for someone to get justice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.