Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Yes and also me I continued to argue my point with PayPal offered lots of evidence and they must know about the hundreds of complaints backing this story Pay pal wasn’t interested.

Login to Me Too

WSee
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the tooth cleaning device which was advertised on Instagram,   

they took paypal money immediately.  
sent a text confirming order.  Since then I have not heard back. Text number doesn’t work. 
paypal is not helpful or refunding my payment. This is a scam on many levels.  
A credit card would have refunded me by now 

Login to Me Too

WSee
Contributor
Contributor
I received my items this week. It could have been that they were held up due to covid 19. The company communicated with me after I contacted PayPal.
Login to Me Too

amizrachi
Contributor
Contributor

This has literally just happened to me. This morning I received the same offer of a 40 percent refund for an item that I didn't even order! This is clearly a case of bait-and-switch fraud and it worries me that this company gets to keep victims' money because PayPal refuses to put an end to Yinglian Trading Company's deceitful and predatory behavior business practices. 

Since I placed an order with this company, I have seen an increasing number of similar adverts on Instagram for the same products; however, the company is advertising under a variety of different company names. This means that it will be nearly impossible to untangle the web of lies they've created in order to defraud consumers. I have started reporting their adverts whenever I see them, but this will never be an effective way to stop them. I have also reported them to the FTC, but the FTC's jurisdiction makes this only a symbolic act. What we need to do, as PayPal users, is to pressure PayPal and continue exerting pressure on them to protect all consumers against fraud with stronger policies on fraud. What else can we do? The amount I stand to lose is only around $25, but multiplied by the hundreds who've been scammed it becomes fraud on an unimaginable scale. 

PAYPAL IS ACTIVELY HELPING YINGLIAN TRADING COMPANY STEAL OUR MONEY!  

Login to Me Too

WSee
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive my items finally. Hope you will as well
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

if you got what you ordered, I am amazed, you would be the only one as far as I know

Login to Me Too

ggeddes
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read this before I too was sucked into this scam. The order is confirmed with a lovely picture of the goods you have agreed to purchase. When it arrives you are so disappointed as it is an inferior version of what you thought you were going to get. The first email of the complaint went unanswered. The second one gets an answer. Apologising and then offer me a solution. We will give you 40% and you keep the product. You send it back and we refund 100% of the price once we confirm receipt. The final nail which I believe is despicable is the reference to issues caused by COVID-19 and making returns difficult. This company should be investigated by PayPal and barred from trading on this platform!!! Take action PayPal or your credibility will be questioned. 

Login to Me Too

DavidM4
Contributor
Contributor
Scum Company. Got sent a 50c pump instead of electric one. PayPal must shut them down. We must bombard them to get the action needed.
Login to Me Too

DavidM4
Contributor
Contributor
Today I received their sorry letter and return it and we will give you 40% refund. Bull crap. This company needs to be shut down.
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Trust me, we have!!!!!! Doesn't seem to help but I will call again soon. I am also sounding off on FB when I see ads...and anytime someone mentions paypal I say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.