Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Part of the reason this company gets away with this is they use different names on their webstores; for instance the one I bought from was elvesshop.com, it was before Christmas so what the heck.  unfortunately the only time you see Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.  is after the fact.  They shut down the various webstores (or maybe just rename) and move on to the next victims.  Most of us felt a sense of security paying with PayPal believing that there was an element of protection for the buyer (never again); and it truly seemed like a good buy.    I do hope you are able to get your money back, but so many have not it will take quite a bit of effort on your part.  I for one have a low opinion of thieves and crooks (which is what they are) and was not planning on stopping short of getting my money back.  If you look thru these many postings there are several agencies you can report to; and truly if someone came up with a means of a class action lawsuit that would be fantastic.  I would love to see this scam company shut down.  And as far as PayPal is concerned they need to have more regard for the people who put their trust in them....... this many people with all the same story are not lying!!  Best of luck to you!! 

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

I received no help from Paypal when this company ripped me off because i said i could not return the piece of crap they sent me and have it reach Yinglian in the next 7 days in order to get a so called refund the closed my case.

Login to Me Too

RID2020
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I was also scammed. I thought I was getting a smart tracker watch and all I got was a cheap looking analog watch and isn't what I thought I ordered. I paid over $25+ for it. I understand PayPal won't get my money back for me so I guess I can kiss my $25+ goodbye. (Miffed)
Login to Me Too

SherryTN
My refund claim was denied, and I am required to return the merchandise that I did not order in order to get a refund. Shipment cost more than I originally paid, so basically I’ve been ripped off. The items I ordered were not sent and instead two tiny baskets that seem to be in order with what everyone else got as well. This is definitely a scam, and frustrated that PayPal is encouraging it and not helping customers with “PayPal protection”.
Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think that the company even has the items that we purchased.  Their business is to collect money for nothing and make it impossible the return the junk. They must have a warehouse filled with rubber gloves and plastic trays.  I would think they are doing a great deal for the Chinese economy.

Login to Me Too

93ta
Contributor
Contributor

I decided to stop using paypal 3 weeks ago.  I use it for my business and thought it was going to be a real pain to stick to.  I'm happy to say I am pp free for 3 weeks now and it has been virtually pain free!  Do the same people, pp is not going to do anything about it until we hurt their pocket book more then kicking the scammers to curb hurts their pocketbook!

Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor
Guys, how much would it cost to send NOTHING back to this company? All that PayPal are interested in is proof of posting, they aren't interested in the product. Is that not true? You all have shown the CRAP items they sent you......in my opinion those products are nothing. So I wonder what this company would think if you sent back the same as they sent you..,.,.RUBBBISH = NOTHING. So what I'm think if you sent an empty envelope filled with air and then you could have proof of posting. What do you guys think....many ways to skin a cat!!!
Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, what are your thoughts on my idea of how to deal with this bunch of scammers? I do feel we need Paypal to take this matter seriously and remove this company from their list of approved companies. With all the complaints they are having about this company surely they MUST remove them. I just understand why they choose to have any dealings with them. They are simply are Thieves. It appears they don't have any of the products they are advertising but are sending cheap rubbish out to us their customers. In my own personal case, I didn't get this rubbish but they have proof that they sent me something (which I didn't get). Which is why I think the best solutions to deal with this company is to send them an empty envelope back to them. At least you will have proof of postage....the fact that they get an empty envelope is neither here nor there. They have sent you nothing other than plastic rubbish were you are returning empty air. I know it sounds dishonest but when you think of it, what have they sent you? it certainly wasn't what you bought or expected, it was rubbish. If you went into Harrods or any other store you would expect the item you paid good money for. You wouldn't expect Harrods to hand you pink rubber gloves or a pink plastic shelf or some other rubbish...would you? I would expect that you would ask to see the manager and have very stern words with them. Probably some of you might resort to violence but I'm not asking you to do that. What I am trying to do is, first of all, get Paypal to have nothing to do with this company. The other thing I am asking people to do is work together and make a concerted effort to do something like what I have suggested. As the saying goes " there are many ways to skin a cat"

I have reported this company to the UK Police by way of Action Fraud and there is now a case file made on them. I have reported them to Facebook (because they advertised on Facebook) Unfortunately they keep popping up under new names) I have let my friends know what they are doing, plus there is now a Facebook page dedicated to their dishonesty and how they have scammed 100s of people around the world, all through the protection of Paypal. I would be very interested to hear any other suggestions on how to deal with these robbers.

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

It costs $20 cdn to send an envelope with a picture of what they sent me, back to China.  Still not to my fancy as PayPal will probably not repay the shipping.  But, I thought it was a god **bleep** for tat idea.

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal pays enough attention to our post as I tried to say **bleep** for tat and they bleeped the **bleep** part.  Silly but how about titfortat all one word.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.