Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

I am disgusted in the way PayPal have dealt with this company I have given up I have messaged and complained via messenger so many times they just are not interested .

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

I am disgusted with PayPal too after numerous emails, messages etc... and photo proof, they still closed my case and sided with this fraudulant company. I should have just said I didn't receive the item, then I might have got a refund, but I sure as hell wasn't going to pay around $50. to ship the plastic crap back to china. I give up.

Login to Me Too

MScottP
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has officially now closed my case, deciding in favour of that fraudulent SCAM company Yinglian, because I refused to spend $60 to return a worthless item in order to get a $30 refund.

I previously raised a formal complaint against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau and I continue to update the BBB with the lame responses that PayPal sends me.

I also contacted my credit card company (TD Visa) and within a day, they offered to refund me fully!!! Neither the TD bank nor Visa have any responsibility for the fraudulent actions and yet they are willing to reimburse me the full amount as a goodwill gesture - THAT is how you run a customer-centric company!! 

PayPal should be ashamed of themselves.

Login to Me Too

mahoney101
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email yesterday from PayPal saying they are refunding me my money. It took them a while. I don't know what (if anything) I did differently. I just said that I did not receive an item that I paid for. I didn't mention anything else.
Login to Me Too

TheresaM

That's what you did differently... you said you didn't receive ANY item.  If you had said you received the WRONG item, it would've been different.

Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

I AGREE TOTALLY,APART FROM PAYPAL WHO TURNED DOWN MY CLAIM BECAUSE THE IDIOTS WANTED ME TO SHIP OUT THE SCAM STUFF TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA WHICH WAS COSTING ME $ 50 IN SHIPPING,I HAVE COMPLAINED TO FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION & AS ALSO CONSUMER FINANCE PROTECTION BUREAU. I AM ALSO COMPLAINING TO ALL LOCALNEWS  CHANNELS AS ALSO MY CONGRESSMEN LETS NOT LOOSE HEART SOMEONE IS BOUND TO NOTICE THESE THIEVES.

Login to Me Too

Louielucky
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like they are all in it.. I just had a pay-pal ruleing against me with these crooks JingNian Trading. And it's not about the money.. but the principal.. and they also scheme a way to show pay pal a delivery receipt... Wow. Scamming **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have just seen this post and this Scamming company has just done me out of money and still haven't sent the item. Know what you have just informed me does anyone know how I can escalate this situation to get Paypal to refund my money. I have written to this company but they refuse to contact me

Thanks

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

You will need to file a dispute thru PayPal; then this scam company will reply thru PayPal I believe.  More than likely they will say it is already delivered or some such story.  Since you have not gotten it perhaps PayPal will refund.  Most of us have found PayPal to be of no help against this company.  I do wish you luck!!!  and dont give up, there are several hundred who are working on this same thing.  Read through these posts for hints on what to do.

Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

Shirley, I have just posted this on my FACEBOOK PAGE

I want to warn everybody on here of a company called Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. ...they are a bunch of SCAMMERS and thieves. There are hundreds if not thousands of people (like me) have tried to buy from this company only to be scammed and stolen from. How they do it is they advertise on Facebook a genuine product at a reasonable price (not too low and not too high) and they use Paypal (so you think they are legit)...far from it. They take your money and then send you out a fake plastic replica of the item you have bought (like a cheap plastic toy that you wouldn't even pay a pound for). So as far as Paypal are concerned they have completed the deal. So if you go back to Paypal to complain they say that you must return the item to the company before you get the money back. Of course, it will cost you more to send the rubbish plastic replica back to the company and therefore you don't get your money back and the company goes on trading and Paypal keeps on supporting them or should I say assisting them. It is a SCAM of the first-rate. So please watch out for this company because they advertise on Facebook and Instagram. They are called Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. but hey use different names....if I had have seen this trading name I wouldn't have bought from them but I did. The only good thing is I never got the item so hopefully, in my case, I will get my money back from Paypal....you have been warned. Please share.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.