cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I have tried repeatedly to get PayPal to help me send my useless substitute item back. They repeatedly tell me (using standard cookie cutter responses) that they will not help to pay for the return (which would cost me C$60 to return an item worth $1 that I paid U$22 for). Just now I told them that the return address is invalid (missing postal code) so I am requesting I be able to return the item to PayPal and they can send to China...

I have also opened a Better Business Bureau complaint against PayPal. It has been accepted and acknowledged by BBB and they are currently communicating with PayPal.

I'll gladly join a class action suit, if it includes Canadian victims.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am going to mail my pink plastic junk to PayPal and let them deal with it however they wish.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am disgusted in the way PayPal have dealt with this company I have given up I have messaged and complained via messenger so many times they just are not interested .

Highlighted
Contributor

I am disgusted with PayPal too after numerous emails, messages etc... and photo proof, they still closed my case and sided with this fraudulant company. I should have just said I didn't receive the item, then I might have got a refund, but I sure as hell wasn't going to pay around $50. to ship the plastic crap back to china. I give up.

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal has officially now closed my case, deciding in favour of that fraudulent SCAM company Yinglian, because I refused to spend $60 to return a worthless item in order to get a $30 refund.

I previously raised a formal complaint against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau and I continue to update the BBB with the lame responses that PayPal sends me.

I also contacted my credit card company (TD Visa) and within a day, they offered to refund me fully!!! Neither the TD bank nor Visa have any responsibility for the fraudulent actions and yet they are willing to reimburse me the full amount as a goodwill gesture - THAT is how you run a customer-centric company!! 

PayPal should be ashamed of themselves.

Highlighted
Contributor

I received an email yesterday from PayPal saying they are refunding me my money. It took them a while. I don't know what (if anything) I did differently. I just said that I did not receive an item that I paid for. I didn't mention anything else.
Highlighted

That's what you did differently... you said you didn't receive ANY item.  If you had said you received the WRONG item, it would've been different.

Highlighted
Contributor

I AGREE TOTALLY,APART FROM PAYPAL WHO TURNED DOWN MY CLAIM BECAUSE THE IDIOTS WANTED ME TO SHIP OUT THE SCAM STUFF TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA WHICH WAS COSTING ME $ 50 IN SHIPPING,I HAVE COMPLAINED TO FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION & AS ALSO CONSUMER FINANCE PROTECTION BUREAU. I AM ALSO COMPLAINING TO ALL LOCALNEWS  CHANNELS AS ALSO MY CONGRESSMEN LETS NOT LOOSE HEART SOMEONE IS BOUND TO NOTICE THESE THIEVES.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there, I have just seen this post and this Scamming company has just done me out of money and still haven't sent the item. Know what you have just informed me does anyone know how I can escalate this situation to get Paypal to refund my money. I have written to this company but they refuse to contact me

Thanks

Contributor

You will need to file a dispute thru PayPal; then this scam company will reply thru PayPal I believe.  More than likely they will say it is already delivered or some such story.  Since you have not gotten it perhaps PayPal will refund.  Most of us have found PayPal to be of no help against this company.  I do wish you luck!!!  and dont give up, there are several hundred who are working on this same thing.  Read through these posts for hints on what to do.