Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with this company about the way i have been treated with paypal and Yinglian and have not heard anything my complaint was refused by Paypal and i did nt get any money refunded from this scam website.  Paypal have also closed my case.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

If you are in the United states file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, PayPal's main office is in San Jose, CA so file there.  I am getting my money refunded based on my complaint to the BBB.  PayPal closed my case also, I appealed and they said I had to mail back this pink plastic junk to China to get a refund which I wont do (will gladly if this scam company foots that bill) so my appeal was denied.  However my money is being refunded due to BBB.  I am going to mail this pink plastic junk to PayPal and let them deal with it.

Login to Me Too

cathycg
Contributor
Contributor

How can we get together? Can we give our email addresses?

Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

I definitely wouldn't suggest giving your email address.....do you want every scammer and no good person contacting you? No way should you do that. This company are just dreadful and whoever is behind it should be hunted down and dealt with (no violence) but should NEVER trade again. I just wish Paypal would put some ban on them and that as soon as you go to buy from them through paypal that you are warned or stopped from purchasing anything from them. They are a bunch of no good scammers who are the dregs of society

Login to Me Too

littlems
New Community Member

Been scammed by this seller too - and PayPal not helpful at all, in fact they have been obstructive so am in the process of gathering evidence to send communications to a current affair and other public complaint forums.

I ordered a number of small items plus paddleboards for US$134 - great price, that should have been an indication it was a scam (stupid i know). Smaller items arrived but no paddleboards.

Contacted seller though Paypal thinking I was protected and they would help but no. Seller sent parcel tracking link, I asked for an itemised customs manifest to prove the paddleboards were sent and PayPal closed the case without that being provided. I feel PayPal has protected this scammer and I'm really angry as had always used PayPal and paid their fees for what I thought was my protection. was told by their customer service person I'd have to take legal action myself. Can't believe PayPal closed the case before a manifest to prove it was sent/not sent was provided and now won't allow a dispute to be raised.

I never use PayPal again for my business or personal use and will make sure this matter and their treatment of it is publicised.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All I finally got to the paypal employee through the twitter here is our message exchange:

ME: Hi, I would like to talk with a real person. I would like to talk about scammers using your platform to steal from people.
7:52 AM

PP: Hi there. Thank you for contacting PayPal. I'm sorry for any trouble. Please let me know the concern and your email address, so that I can assist you further. ^ST
7:54 AM

ME: Great... here is my email address (email). Could you please check this thread bit. ly/scamOnPP on your community forum so I don't have to describe it again. I will add a necessary information If you would need it.
7:58 AM

PP: May I know if you already opened a dispute with us? If yes, please share the dispute case ID. ^ST
8:02 AM

ME: Yop I already opened a dispute... with this number PP-D-xxxxxxxx. BUT... i do not care a lot about dispute, I just want this company to stop scamming people using paypal platform
8:06 AM

ME: Could you help me with that?
8:08 AM

PP: I can certainly understand the frustration. I will share this feedback to the concern team who will review every merchant and they take necessary action if they find something is not right. I appreciate your effort. ^ST
8:10 AM

ME: Ok, thank you, could you or the team you are talking about, keep me informed?
8:13 AM

ME: And... about the dispute... PayPal offers me full refund, but u have to send the item back to the “seller”. I spent cca 27 USD. The cost of shipping the item back would cost me cca 20 USD. So if I would return the item and PayPal woul refund the full price, I still will be -20 USD. What shoul I do?
8:18 AM

ME: Because this is exactly the way how the company scam people. They expect it is not worthy for buers to send the item back
8:19 AM

So we'll see
Login to Me Too

nicolocairati22
Contributor
Contributor
That's cool what you did! Hope they will find a way to refund us all because as it is right now, it really seems paypal is with them, which is very weird. I do not want to spend any money on sending back that **bleep** fake product they have sent, even though I would never even think about using it (in my case it should be a nice bag which could fit a suit, while I have received a small anonymous bag which cannot even fit a pair of shoes)!
Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for this information about this company. I never got the product I sent for and that was in December last year....so hopefully I will get my money back. Surely PayPal has a way of banning a company like this? Surely this company have to prove themselves to get authorising this platform? It beggars belief that this bunch of scammers are getting away with what they are doing. I will let all my friends on Facebook and Instagram know about them. We all need to get together and do something about these companies ....I don't know what you can do but surely we can try and put a stop them doing what they are doing which is simply stealing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.