Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

And bring down paypal as well!!!!! HA

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

How do we do it.

Login to Me Too

Redcaryn
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed with the BBB on PayPal.  I contacted PayPal on 8-24-20 to dispute the $41.89 that I spent for 2 adult stools. What I received were two, not even good enough for children stools. Yinglian Trading Co responded on 10-2-20 that they would refund $14.00. I tried multiple times to rebuttal and decline this offer, however, the PayPal website what not allow me to submit my rebuttal for over a week of trying.  I received an email this morning. 10-18-20 that reported the case had been closed and I lose due to not responding.  Great scam PayPal, ask me to respond and then not allow me to do so. 

Login to Me Too

Loba83
New Community Member
100% Scam out of china and paypal won't do anything about it, Don't buy from these guys you will regret it.
Login to Me Too

Emilio11
Contributor
Contributor
Salve, anche a me è successo di aver acquistato 3 scaffali ( 2 x 5 ripiani e 1x 4 ripiani) in metallo e con ruote ad un prezzo di USD 42,70. Ho ricevuto 3 porta saponi da bagno in plastica e di dimensioni almeno 10 volte più piccole. A mio parere il valore della merce ricevuta errata non supera i 5 USD. Ebbene dopo diversi reclami, mi hanno proposto il rimborso di 20 USD rispetto ai 42,79 USD pagati. Ho chiaramente rifiutato. Successivamente mi è stato scritto che faranno il rimborso totale dopo che avrò restituito la merce errata a mie spese e con un corriere che garantisca la tracciabilità. Ho risposto che la proposta è vergognosa ed inaccettabile. Sono disposto alla immediata restituzione con le spese di trasporto a loro carico visto che sono loro che hanno "sbagliato".
Login to Me Too

JasMic
Contributor
Contributor

Without shadow of doubt PAYPAL are supporting this scammer. They let him operate under the blessing of PAYPAL payment so that customers that like us fall in the trap. I used to trust Paypal as being diligent as to what vendors they allow Paypal payments privileges. NOW PAYPAL IS NOT ANY LONGER TRUSTWORTHY. Why does Paypal ask for us to pay for shipping back when Yinglian is a known Fraud with a multitude of posts on Paypal community and disputes ongoing??? This means they are allowing this fraud to:

• leverage the fact that it will cost customers money to send the items - so they either accept to lose the refund
  • leverage the fact that there are HUGE sanctions to post to China in view of the Corona Virus
  • those customers that ship back the item, enable this fraud to send this item to scam someone else
  • always gain and never lose! At this point the customer is the only one to lose cos they pay to get an item that is obsolete or costs 4 times less than what they paid, they spend money to ship it back DESPITE Vendor is blatantly at fault AND DESPITE the customer has paid the shipping of the item that the vendor(intentionally) wrongfully sent

What should Paypal do?: The sheer number of disputes on this vendor are blatant proof of fraud. Refund all frauded customers on the spot! Report the vendor to authorities and stop supporting payment. This is not happening

Lesson Learned - Now I have come to a realisation - kudos to the fraud that is succeeding in scamming people and duping Paypal. The real problem at this point is PAYPAL! I was a loyal customer of Paypal, however, at this point I am disappoint by PayPal not acting in the interest of the customer - and by not defending the good customers to favour the fraudulent vendors. Amazon is a way better service at handling disputes - my experience is that they are WAY MORE SERIOUS  when it comes to handling disputes not play around like Paypal to discourage people from persisting with a case. 

WAY FORWARD: all of us should now STOP TRUSTING PAYPAL and STOP USING PAYPAL. This is the only way to make PayPal understand that customers lifted them up to their current success status and if not taken well care off they will be the ones to bring them down.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a reply for my BBB complaint:

Ms H., although we are satisfied that we have acted in line with the procedure in place, I understand that this may have been a disappointing experience for you. As we appreciate your business with us, I have initiated a one-time credit in the amount of $39.64 USD to bring this matter to a close.

so keep at it, this was over a month to get this response, since PayPal waits until the last day with the BBB.

I did ask for a shipping label so i could mail this pink plastic junk back but that was not addressed.  

Best of luck to all of you!!!

Login to Me Too

Carmine56
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like PayPal doesn't do anything to stop the scam, on the contrary. I received an item very different from the one I ordered, still PayPal asks me to send back the item, which many times can be much more expensive than the actual value of the item purchased. In my case, to get 27 USD back I have to ship for 41 euros !

PayPal obliges the buyer to ship the item back, moreover the address this company indicates is not correct, for instance I got this address: 

<removed>, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China  -1   Hong Kong SAR China

Is it China or Hong Kong ? There's not zip code for Fenggang Town (the courier's service requires one, and there are 4 or five different one to choose from).

This makes difficult even simply to ship the item back.

PayPal does not seem to check the address, does not seem to check the company, if you write they answer with messages stating always the same, useless, thing. Bad service.

Reality is, PayPal policies do not offer any protection from this type of scams from China, actually, PayPal appears to help the scammers.

Login to Me Too

MScottP
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried repeatedly to get PayPal to help me send my useless substitute item back. They repeatedly tell me (using standard cookie cutter responses) that they will not help to pay for the return (which would cost me C$60 to return an item worth $1 that I paid U$22 for). Just now I told them that the return address is invalid (missing postal code) so I am requesting I be able to return the item to PayPal and they can send to China...

I have also opened a Better Business Bureau complaint against PayPal. It has been accepted and acknowledged by BBB and they are currently communicating with PayPal.

I'll gladly join a class action suit, if it includes Canadian victims.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to mail my pink plastic junk to PayPal and let them deal with it however they wish.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.