Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Wolverhampton that’s a new one normal procedure for this scam company will be first to offer you a small refund ! Then if you refuse tell you to ship it back.  Mine was to China and to be there in 8 days tracked which would cost more than the amount I paid in the first place and it wouldn’t be there in 8 days anyway.  Because I said it was impossible and I would be out of pocket PayPal sided with Yinglian and closed my case they really aren’t interested 

Login to Me Too

Hoobie00
Contributor
Contributor

Harry

see my post on this. Same as you with pump but got my money back in 24 hours coz I got them by thier UK distributor company being illegally trading! ! 

Login to Me Too

Mikeyvd40
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an item from this company and received something completely different. I went to PayPal dispute and they said I had to return item to get refund, I told PayPal it would cost me too much money to return wrong item to Hong Kong and suggested an alternative of refund minus postage & packing of wrong item, this was ignored and case was closed in favour of the seller. It is now apparent that PayPal have known about this company for some time and have decided not to do anything about it because they should have stopped the process going through like normal banks can, so to me it looks like they are facilitating the behavior of this company for financial gain.
Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

I JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH FTC IT MAY NOT AMOUNT TO MUCH BUT I FEEL IF WE ALL VICTIMS FILE SEPARATE COMPLAINTS WITH FTC PRESSURE MAY BUILD UP ON PAY PAL, FTC ALSO ADVISED ME TO TAKE UP THE ISSUE WITH CONSUMERS FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU PHONE #[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]WHICH I WILL ALSO DO SHORTLY.

GUYS NO MATTER THE AMOUNT LETS PURSUE THIS .

THANKS,

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

How do we pursue it?

Login to Me Too

JKRYAN
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem with this company. I bought something for $24.00 and received a totally different cheap plastic thing.  The company never answered any emails regarding this, so I disputed it with Paypal.  The company got back to Paypal and said they'd refund the money if I sent the item back.

The shipping back is $30. and they said I have to pay for shipping.  I told Paypal that the company sent the incorrect item so why do I have to pay to ship it back to get a refund.  Paypal said there's nothing they can do.  Paypal doesn't stand by the customer.  They told me to email the seller to get the shipping back, well the seller hasn't answered 15 emails so I doubt they will ever answer.  Paypal doesn't care.  Just keeps saying, sorry, nothing we can do! So much for protecting their customers!

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor

Same here PayPal not interested last I heard from them they said there financing dept would reach out to me .....still waiting q

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

Same here and totally agree. Shame on paypal for allowing this to happen to soooo many people. It is disgraceful they are not looking after us , where is the Buyer protection they promise?

Login to Me Too

84Garcia
Same thing happened to me. The tracking ended when it hit the U.S. and the delivery company never responded to my email, neither did the company I bought from.
Login to Me Too

Lordsnooty
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree. paypal shouldn't let anyone buy from this company because they are a bunch of no good scammers. I don't why I should wait till this company has the right to reply as I have sent emails to them and they don't reply. Can anyone help on how I can escalate this through Paypal and claim my money back? By the way, I bought this item through Facebook....that has learnt me a lesson NEVER to buy from Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.