cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

There is a facebook group where we are comparing paypal responses and spreading the word about this scam and PayPal's ridiculous response. https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Yinglian-Trading-Co-Do-NOT-TRADE-1098230438972...

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal are treating us, their customers, with a total lack of respect.  I so wish they had some competition. Here is their latest reply to me.  I have to give up now and let it go because of my stress level about it

Dear Raye Weinthal,

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 30 January 2020. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

To learn more about how your purchases are protected, how we investigate claims and PayPal Buyer Protection, simply click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Case details

• Case ID: PP-D-54100540
  • Transaction amount: $22.78 USD
  • Dispute amount: $22.78 USD
  • Your transaction ID: 8VN81108X1893241F
  • Transaction date: 15 December 2019

Sincerely,

PayPal

Sincerely indeed! I t would have cost more than I paid to return the stupid merchandise the company foisted on me.  How can PayPal support this business.  And I hate that you can't reply to their email.  You have to go through the whole objection process again.  My time is worth more than this.  A lesson learnt I guess.

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same as me. They allowed my claim but denied it when I didn't ship it back.  You must have purchased the kitchen shelving unit on wheels.  Sucks.  Wish there was some way to bring Yinglian down.

Contributor

And bring down paypal as well!!!!! HA

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

How do we do it.

Highlighted
New Community Member

100% Scam out of china and paypal won't do anything about it, Don't buy from these guys you will regret it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Salve, anche a me è successo di aver acquistato 3 scaffali ( 2 x 5 ripiani e 1x 4 ripiani) in metallo e con ruote ad un prezzo di USD 42,70. Ho ricevuto 3 porta saponi da bagno in plastica e di dimensioni almeno 10 volte più piccole. A mio parere il valore della merce ricevuta errata non supera i 5 USD. Ebbene dopo diversi reclami, mi hanno proposto il rimborso di 20 USD rispetto ai 42,79 USD pagati. Ho chiaramente rifiutato. Successivamente mi è stato scritto che faranno il rimborso totale dopo che avrò restituito la merce errata a mie spese e con un corriere che garantisca la tracciabilità. Ho risposto che la proposta è vergognosa ed inaccettabile. Sono disposto alla immediata restituzione con le spese di trasporto a loro carico visto che sono loro che hanno "sbagliato".
Highlighted
Contributor

Without shadow of doubt PAYPAL are supporting this scammer. They let him operate under the blessing of PAYPAL payment so that customers that like us fall in the trap. I used to trust Paypal as being diligent as to what vendors they allow Paypal payments privileges. NOW PAYPAL IS NOT ANY LONGER TRUSTWORTHY. Why does Paypal ask for us to pay for shipping back when Yinglian is a known Fraud with a multitude of posts on Paypal community and disputes ongoing??? This means they are allowing this fraud to:

• leverage the fact that it will cost customers money to send the items - so they either accept to lose the refund
  • leverage the fact that there are HUGE sanctions to post to China in view of the Corona Virus
  • those customers that ship back the item, enable this fraud to send this item to scam someone else
  • always gain and never lose! At this point the customer is the only one to lose cos they pay to get an item that is obsolete or costs 4 times less than what they paid, they spend money to ship it back DESPITE Vendor is blatantly at fault AND DESPITE the customer has paid the shipping of the item that the vendor(intentionally) wrongfully sent

What should Paypal do?: The sheer number of disputes on this vendor are blatant proof of fraud. Refund all frauded customers on the spot! Report the vendor to authorities and stop supporting payment. This is not happening

Lesson Learned - Now I have come to a realisation - kudos to the fraud that is succeeding in scamming people and duping Paypal. The real problem at this point is PAYPAL! I was a loyal customer of Paypal, however, at this point I am disappoint by PayPal not acting in the interest of the customer - and by not defending the good customers to favour the fraudulent vendors. Amazon is a way better service at handling disputes - my experience is that they are WAY MORE SERIOUS  when it comes to handling disputes not play around like Paypal to discourage people from persisting with a case. 

WAY FORWARD: all of us should now STOP TRUSTING PAYPAL and STOP USING PAYPAL. This is the only way to make PayPal understand that customers lifted them up to their current success status and if not taken well care off they will be the ones to bring them down.

Highlighted
Contributor

I just received a reply for my BBB complaint:

Ms H., although we are satisfied that we have acted in line with the procedure in place, I understand that this may have been a disappointing experience for you. As we appreciate your business with us, I have initiated a one-time credit in the amount of $39.64 USD to bring this matter to a close.

so keep at it, this was over a month to get this response, since PayPal waits until the last day with the BBB.

I did ask for a shipping label so i could mail this pink plastic junk back but that was not addressed.  

Best of luck to all of you!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

It looks like PayPal doesn't do anything to stop the scam, on the contrary. I received an item very different from the one I ordered, still PayPal asks me to send back the item, which many times can be much more expensive than the actual value of the item purchased. In my case, to get 27 USD back I have to ship for 41 euros !

PayPal obliges the buyer to ship the item back, moreover the address this company indicates is not correct, for instance I got this address: 

<removed>, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China  -1   Hong Kong SAR China

Is it China or Hong Kong ? There's not zip code for Fenggang Town (the courier's service requires one, and there are 4 or five different one to choose from).

This makes difficult even simply to ship the item back.

PayPal does not seem to check the address, does not seem to check the company, if you write they answer with messages stating always the same, useless, thing. Bad service.

Reality is, PayPal policies do not offer any protection from this type of scams from China, actually, PayPal appears to help the scammers.