Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

AGREE!!! I will keep fighting. Be sure and file a complaint online with the FTC.

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I am totally closing my PayPal Acct!! And correct... neither care!!!
Login to Me Too

Tress99
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by this company. I used the PayPal services to start a dispute with the seller. First the seller offered me a small compensation, which I rejected. PayPal asked me for more documtation which I provided: - links to the sellers webpage - pictures and description of the product I received - quotes from the consumer protection act Then PayPal accepted my claim and now I got my money back.
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

You are lucky, the website i ordered from was a short term one to grab some Christmas cash and was no longer up and running when I got this pink plastic junk.  PayPal truly never paid any attention to what I was saying.  This pink plastic crap is not anything I would ever ever buy. 

Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

I SAW THEIR AD ON FACEBOOK FOR A PET FOUNTAIN LIKED THE PRICE THEY WERE CHARGING 16.99+ SHIPPING 9.99 ORDERED ONE WHAT THEY SENT ME IS A SUPPOSED PET STORAGE BOWL WHICH MAY BE AVAILABLE 2 FOR A DOLLAR IN A DOLLAR STORE,THESE SCAMSTERS ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO NOT TO SEND ANY FORWARDING ADDRESS, THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR MAILS WHICH PAY PAL ADVICE TO TRY TO SETTLE.LOOKING AT THE NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS ,MORE THAN 200 I WONDER WHY DOES PAY PAL ALLOW THEM TO USE THEIR PLATFORM ! MY WIFE & I ARE ARDENT PET LOVERS & BOUGHT THINKING OUT PETS WILL BE HAPPY. BEWARE OF THESE SCAMSTER Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd., I AM ALSO GOING TO PURSUE THESE CHEATS THROUGH MY BUSINESS CONTACTS & WILL NOT REST TILL I GET JUSTICE.

Login to Me Too

Rayenw
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you and wish you good luck.  I disputed the transaction with PayPal and they settled in the seller's favour!!!! I seem to have no further recourse through PayPal as they say it is settled.  But they are such obvious scammers from the number of  complaints I wonder what PayPal is meaning by this. PayPal said a product had been delivered so I had nowhere to go from this point.  I am still seeing and wish I could talk to someone at PayPal - anyone have a number?

Raye

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

This is a number I got when I finally talked to an agent[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  Still giving a runaround with robogirl.  You have to keep answering her questions with " I want to speak to an agent".  FTC[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  Good luck

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't that great.  Phone numbers not allowed.  How about this way.  FTC  ,   eight seven seven  three eight two  four three five seven.

Paypal eight eight eight two two 0ne  one one six one.  Keep answering questions with " let me speak to an agent".

Login to Me Too

Tjconley
Contributor
Contributor
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me with some "sturdy" shelves. I received 2 tiny pink Barbie Doll shelves. PayPal has denied my request for dispute on both because they provide proof of delivery (never received anything for the 2nd shelf) most ridiculous. Extreme caution here!!
Login to Me Too

Mariaud999
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I ordered those shelves for $30 and I've been offered a partial refund of $10 which I've just refused. See what happens ...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.