cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

same here. This company should be stopped & all refunds given in full. Paypal know this company are fraudulent and yet are doing nothing. I have lost my trust in Paypal and buyer protection, what a joke.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Your lucky they denied mine and now they dont answer me. Thanks PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Would you believe Paypal refused to refund me?!? Those people are fraudsters and their account should be closed and every penny they received should be reclaimed from them!!!

2020-01-29 15.41.24.jpg2020-01-29 15.42.46.jpg

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes similar for me and PayPal refused my request for refund because the product had been delivered!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here received the wrong item offered $8 partial refund when i refused was told must return my item and use tracking and have it back to Yinglian before the 8th march ....disgusting it took them 4 weeks to deliver the wrong item yet i am expected to get it back to them in 8 days and Pay pal are ok with this ????

Highlighted
Contributor

It is an absolute disgrace that Paypal are siding with this fraudulent company. I too have been scammed.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered this

bike_stand.JPG

and received this

IMG_2779.jpg

A cheap piece of plastic worth about 50 cents.

PayPal was ZERO help, claiming initially that Yinglian shipped an item so they had fulfilled the transaction. Then saying I had to return the item to China, including full tracking, which would cost way more than I initially paid. They claimed they could not / would not contribute to the return shipping cost (as some others posting here had mentioned).

Given the hundreds of complaints about Yinglian all over the internet, I put the blame squarely on PayPal - Yinglian are scammers secure in their foreign country and PayPal is accepting and enabling their actions. PayPal should be ashamed of this. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Me too! That’s exactly what I ordered and received dollar store plastic miniature nonsense.
Contributor

PAY PAL I HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING & VIEWING WHAT YOU & THE SCAMMERS ARE DOING TO CUSTOMERS,IN THE LONG RUN YOUR REPUTATION WILL TAKE A TOSS NEVER TO RECOVER, UNFORTUNATELY WHEN YOU BUY THE PRODUCT THERE ARE NO DETAILS OF SELLER NOR RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES,I AM TRYING TO CONTACT THE CHINESE CONSULATE IN HOUSTON & IF NEED BE I SHALL MAKE A PERSONAL TRIP BUT  WILL NOT REST TILL I GET JUSTICE. I WILL ALSO COMPLAIN TO FTC

Highlighted
Contributor

Good idea! I was also directed to make a complaint here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Details#crnt