Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

I WAS OFFERED A REFUND OF $ 8 WHICH I DECLINED SO NOW PAY PAL ASKED ME TO SHIP THE WRONG GOODS TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA, FIRST OF ALL I GOT THIS SHIPMENT FROM USPS NOT FROM CHINA, THE SHIPMENT CHARGES WILL ALONE GO TO $ 50,I WONDER WHY WHY IS PAY PAY NOT READING THE GAME OF THIS SCAMMER ?

Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

LETS ALSO APPROACH THE CHINA COMERCIAL ATTACHE  LETS TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT FOR THIS ROGUE TRADER.

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

How do you form a group to approach Paypal?   Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.
Isn't that great. Phone numbers not allowed. How about this way. FTC , eight seven seven three eight two four three five seven.
Paypal eight eight eight two two 0ne one one six one. Keep answering questions with " let me speak to an agent".

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.
Isn't that great. Phone numbers not allowed. How about this way. FTC , eight seven seven three eight two four three five seven.
Paypal eight eight eight two two 0ne one one six one. Keep answering questions with " let me speak to an agent".

Login to Me Too

Elle-Meme
Contributor
Contributor

If you are on Facebook, I suggest you join, follow and share this page :[removed]

Login to Me Too

hkknm
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same issue. I paid almost $40 and was sent an item worth maybe $2. I had done careful conversions of the measurements in the item description to make it was what we wanted. I even have a screenshot saying it was a white 5 shelf with wheels. I was sent a blue 3 level tiny little basket thing that maybe could be used for toiletries. Nothing close to the large shelves we were shown on their instagram ad. Lesson learned yes but we pay with PayPal to get protection. I'm not going to stop until I get a full refund. PayPal needs to block this account and stop letting them scam people through their payment platform.

Login to Me Too

SHUPRACHI
Contributor
Contributor

LETS FORM A GROUP & ALSO APPROACH THE FTC ,YOU ARE DEAD RIGHT ABOUT PAY PAL DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Login to Me Too

hkknm
Contributor
Contributor

There is a facebook group where we are comparing paypal responses and spreading the word about this scam and PayPal's ridiculous response. [removed]

Login to Me Too

Rayenw
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are treating us, their customers, with a total lack of respect.  I so wish they had some competition. Here is their latest reply to me.  I have to give up now and let it go because of my stress level about it

Dear Raye Weinthal,

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 30 January 2020. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

To learn more about how your purchases are protected, how we investigate claims and PayPal Buyer Protection, simply click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Case details

• Case ID: PP-D-54100540
  • Transaction amount: $22.78 USD
  • Dispute amount: $22.78 USD
  • Your transaction ID: 8VN81108X1893241F
  • Transaction date: 15 December 2019

Sincerely,

PayPal

Sincerely indeed! I t would have cost more than I paid to return the stupid merchandise the company foisted on me.  How can PayPal support this business.  And I hate that you can't reply to their email.  You have to go through the whole objection process again.  My time is worth more than this.  A lesson learnt I guess.

Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same as me. They allowed my claim but denied it when I didn't ship it back.  You must have purchased the kitchen shelving unit on wheels.  Sucks.  Wish there was some way to bring Yinglian down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.