cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

That's cool what you did! Hope they will find a way to refund us all because as it is right now, it really seems paypal is with them, which is very weird. I do not want to spend any money on sending back that **bleep** fake product they have sent, even though I would never even think about using it (in my case it should be a nice bag which could fit a suit, while I have received a small anonymous bag which cannot even fit a pair of shoes)!
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for this information about this company. I never got the product I sent for and that was in December last year....so hopefully I will get my money back. Surely PayPal has a way of banning a company like this? Surely this company have to prove themselves to get authorising this platform? It beggars belief that this bunch of scammers are getting away with what they are doing. I will let all my friends on Facebook and Instagram know about them. We all need to get together and do something about these companies ....I don't know what you can do but surely we can try and put a stop them doing what they are doing which is simply stealing

Highlighted
Contributor

I can't believe they are getting away with this!!!! I ordered nice METAL folding shelves...two sets and received these cheezy plastic things!!! To top it off Paypal insists that I mail them back to CHINA to get my money back!!! I even sent pics of what I ordered and What I received! Oh yes, after I filed a complaint the company finally emailed me....offering half of my money back! WTH??! I told them they did not send me what I ordered and I want ALL of my money back!!! And I am not sending the wrong thing back to them!!!!! Well, paypal sided with them!!!!!!!!!!! I am furious! Are they in on this scam???!!!!! Now I am told they will refund shipping up to $30. I'm about to find out how much shipping this crap will cost....I'm not going down without a fight!!!!

thumbnail (1).jpg

Highlighted
Contributor

I think i must have ordered the same thing you did and i got that same pink plastic junk.  I wouldnt even pick that up if it was free let alone paying almost $40 for it.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same as what I received but mine was green! They has to be some trading law that protects us?
Highlighted
Contributor

Shirley, I totally agree, it is total RUBBISH....and the colour is YUK....like the company....PINK RUBBISH

Highlighted
Contributor

Read my previous messages

Exactly the same thing to me, same metal shelves - however my plastic crap was rectangular ..... nice to know they have a choice of plastic crap to send out to add variety to the mundane life of the fraudulent scammers - wouldn't like them to get bored, job satisfaction and all that!!

I have returned mine cost me £15.80 from the UK to China for a tracked parcel. PP have reimbursed £15. PP have promised a full product refund once tracking says product is back in China. So all in all will have cost me 80pence and a LOT of angry, frustration and messing about.

A lesson learned about buying from Facebook ad...

Hope you sort it out

cb

Contributor

Mine was an ugly green color.  Paypal does not help at all.  This company should be taken off their approved seller list.

Highlighted
Contributor

That is totally shameful. How dare they do that on you....words fail me. I hope Paypal Black List them from ever doing business with Paypal and I do hope you get your money back. I would be interested in seeing what you thought you were going to get....what you got is clearly RUBBISH

Best of luck

Highlighted
Contributor