Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Pjp31
Contributor
Contributor

Scam! This company is all over Facebook for bait and switch and items NEVER delivered.

Pay Pal needs to investigate a stop them immediately from taking any more money!

Login to Me Too

YinglianIS_SCAM
Contributor
Contributor

How did you go with Paypal - what was your outcome ?

Login to Me Too

rkelly1953
Contributor
Contributor

The OP said they offer 40% back immediately and keep the product you didn't order. Costs more to ship back than original purchase is worth.

Login to Me Too

Armaany
I just called Paypal. It is possible to get up to 25 € refund for the return to the PayPal seller. You have to apply for it on the PayPal website. What is important is insured shipping with proof of shipment and a photo with the shipper sticker on the package.
Login to Me Too

Elle-Meme
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, but be careful of the type of shipping you get... They refused mine because they said it was not tracked, although I had a #, and photos to prove I sent it. For a REAL tracked shipping from Canada to China, it would have cost around 60CAD, and Paypal will refund only up to 30CAD. I believe Paypal encourages fraudsters to use their platform to scam buyers by sending the wrong product... As long as they get money in, no matter how, that's what counts for them. 😕 So sick of this **bleep**!!!

Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely agree with this the shipping they require costs a fortune to send back fuming PayPal are has had they need to sort this scamming out !
Login to Me Too

pauleta71
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

did you receive the  money back from paypal. I hade the similar problem but paypal keep saying that i should have an email from paypal confirming the payment. 

I do not have it I have only the name on the bank account of my card of this Yinglian and they do not want help to refund me.

Login to Me Too

HelderRamos
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, I am also a victim. I my case Pay Pal offered me no protection and refunded me $0 Dollars, Closing the case on me.

I now, must pursue this in other ways on my own no matter the costs. Because I do not have to like it.

Login to Me Too

Chill711
Contributor
Contributor
They are doing it alot with other companies too i called credit card and got new card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.