Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Tina20065
Contributor
Contributor
How do you report this company? PayPal is doing nothing about it.
Login to Me Too

AndrewF1964
Contributor
Contributor

After reading this thread, on the paypal chat option I complained that they were willingly allowing fraud, PayPal then responded and said they would re-open my claim (originally for not getting the item) and allow me to claim the full amount for receiving something I didnt order, I told them I still had the cheap sunglasses and original packing and they asked me to upload photo's. They told me they would send the fraudsters a request to respond and would resolve in 10 days.

Login to Me Too

Rozzygs-609
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, on Facebook there is a shoe store company that is operating under the name of “Loving style” Where I purchased a nice pair of sneakers and when I look on my receipt And notice the name XZZ CO LTD. Looks like I’ve been ripped off as they won’t answer their email and they delete your comments from under a post.
Login to Me Too

Debb11
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I was told but the catch is they want the item ton reach them in China in just over a week or you can’t have refund total scam !!! It takes them 4 weeks to ship the piece of crap you dint order but the want it returned in just over a week and PayPal are warranting this ..
Login to Me Too

MeToo9
Contributor
Contributor
I did it all they ask. Including, invoice copy, the item that different with the seller advertise. I order an electric bike, the seller send me a few of face mask. I also send the picture the item I receive in original form without any broken seal, a picture of parcel that I returned back to the seller with tracking number. All the evident I submit in pay pal palteform. Later I receive an email from Pay Pal telling me, I didn't submit any document, they close the case and delete all the evident I provide. I lost the money and giving back the unvalue face mask with my expenses. Pay Pal are suck, they are simply eating bribe from the seller I think, that's why they purposely denied your evident.
Login to Me Too

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so tired of getting ripped off. It’s the American way now- cheat, lie, defraud- Hell, even our POTUS represents all of that. I’m contacting every government agency I can to file formal complaints against all of these businesses- Moonstones.com/Glitters, Yinglian Trading Company, and PayPal. Maybe all of us on this forum who got **bleep** could file complaints with FTC Bureau of Consumer Affairs, and the BBB. Perhaps class action lawsuits? These corrupt businesses need to be held accountable.
Login to Me Too

ariesanand
New Community Member
They even provide me a tracking number which states that the product delivered PayPal wasn’t helpful either
Login to Me Too

AllisonVO
Contributor
Contributor

That happened in my case too 

I still have not recieved anything 

I think the company now is providing tracking numbers that are fixed somehow.

They provided a tracking number that my post office did not agree with either

but still seem to be geting over on folks

Login to Me Too

cptjamesmartin
Contributor
Contributor

have been a victim, I found out today that PayPal sided with the fraudsters.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

NO THEY HAVE NOT.  I GOT AN IMMEDIATE REFUND. I sent a photo of the packaging and the cheap pump on 22/06/20 and got a full refund on the 24th.  Two days later!  Try again but make sure you send a photo of the item and the packaging.  I wasn't fooled by their please return the item crap.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.