Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

93ta
Contributor
Contributor
Hmmm I tried pushing back on shipping earlier today in chat with Lacy and had no luck. I let them know unless they ban Yinglian I'm planning to stop using PP and will spread the word to anyone that will listen. I already skipped using PP on something I ordered this afternoon that I normally would have used PP for.
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor
No more Paypal for me!!!’p
Login to Me Too

saladdodger
Contributor
Contributor

I sent so many mails to all different addresses, no upside whatsoever.... Sad that PP just sits there and let's its computers handle business....

Login to Me Too

Tanya1961

Sounds like it's not worth it to waste time with PayPal as they are going to side with these scammers? Lesson learned. I will not use PayPal again.  This is such an obvious scam---all over Facebook, worldwide--and yet PayPal will do nothing? Ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too

kenfromdapto
Contributor
Contributor

I just won. Full refund, no return. The experience was fraught. You have to escalate it to a human and keep arguing with them through the message centre. Include references to this thread, the Facebook group and anything else you can find. Also report Paypal to your countries Scam/Fraud reporting centre for collusion.

Thanks for your patience during our review of your case. We've decided to close this case in your favour since we didn't receive any response from your seller with the required timeframe.

We've issued a refund of $29.68 USD to you. If you paid with a credit or debit card, the amount is refunded to your card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.

Transaction details

Case ID: PP-D-53413408

Seller's name: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Seller's transaction ID: 5XF07055TD117481P

Transaction date: 28 December 2019

Transaction amount: $29.68 USD

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HL
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been spreading the word on fb from PayPal’s page about this scam in the comments, everywhere, and about this post. On how many people have been scammed, we might have some new **bleep** off people soon 🙂
Login to Me Too

93ta
Contributor
Contributor

I like Ken's idea of reporting PP.   I'm going to start going down PP's own list they sent me and required I report Yinglian and report PP now for collusion.  If anyone needs the list:

Examples of such agencies could include:

• The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov)
  • Your state's Consumer Protection office
  • Your state police
  • A Federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service
  • A report to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) isn’t acceptable for this document request

Filing a report with a law enforcement agency or government organization

• Contact a law enforcement agency or other governmental organization (either in person or online) to report the issue
  • Report specific details regarding the item you received
  • You must obtain a copy of a report from the law enforcement agency or governmental organization and provide it to PayPal
  • The report must contain the following information: It should be on the agency's or organization's letterhead or contain a stamp or seal or some other information that indicates the report is official documentation
    • It should clearly explain the details of your issue
    • It must include the agency's or organization's contact information
Login to Me Too

Mobaygirl97
Contributor
Contributor
I am fighting this as well and will continue to fight them on it. UPDATE: I made this purchase using my credit card that I attached to my PayPal account. Since PayPal has been giving me the run around I reported it to my bank and they got me my refund.
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor
That is fantastic! Maybe there’s hope. When I spoke to someone about my purchase several weeks ago they told me the same as far as investigation and shutting them down yada yada. my case is closed in favor of the seller but I have been emailing them and filling out surveys etc. but I will call them again!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HM
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone , Dont bother with Paypal and escalating it. The previous person I dealt with at Paypal didnt givr me all the facts and my case was denied again. I am closing my Paypal account as they are useless and in my opinion as bad as the dodgy scamming intenet sweatshop over in China. Probably get a cut of their dodgy business. I am out of pocket $30 and will never again use Paypal who lie with regards to Buyer Protection. I will be lodging a formal complaint to our governing bodies as well. Good luck everyone else, I hope you get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.