Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor
I just received the canned “you must return items” email from PayPal. No where did it say they would reimburse for the return shipping. I wonder what the cost of sending an empty letter with a tracking number would cost? If they don’t like it have them open a dispute!
Login to Me Too

Donethat
Contributor
Contributor
Seller informed paypal they would refund if I sent item back. Estimated shipping without delivery confirmation would be $27.75! I responded to the "shipping" on the claim, stating I REFUSE TO PAY SHIPPING TO SENT BACK FRAUD ITEM THAT SELLER KNOWINGLY SUBSTITUTED FOR ITEM I PURCHASED, and advising fraud claims were being filed. PayPal canned response is waiting for response from seller. Lol
Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

That is very clever.  I will ask the post office what an empty letter would cost.

Login to Me Too

TaylaLilly
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  Did they refund you your money.   I am just about to post this stupid thing they sent me back and I hope I get a refund cause its pricey

Login to Me Too

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. They put a credit on my account for the full amount.
Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason Paypal will not let me post these phone numbers written down as words.  Clever are they not.
Isn't that great. Phone numbers not allowed. How about this way. FTC , eight seven seven three eight two four three five seven.
Paypal eight eight eight two two 0ne one one six one. Keep answering questions with " let me speak to an agent".

Login to Me Too

93ta
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too. The bottom line is we ad consumers need to stop supporting paypal and facebook. Both companies continue to allow these scammers to advertise and accept money through their services knowing they are scamming us. I have reported them to fb and pp and yet fb still allows them to advertise and pp still allows them to accept money.
Login to Me Too

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor

I HAD a merchant account with PayPal for our PTA.  Just closed it.  They will never get my business wherever/whenever possible.  

Login to Me Too

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor

Great News!  I pushed back on shipping via the chat support and and actually found someone at PayPal that did the research and gave me full credit without having to ship anything back!!!!!  I have told them about the company and they are going to follow up to see if they should investigated and be closed down. I will continue to follow up to see if it actually happens.  As for now, I'm fully refunded. 

Login to Me Too

TaylaLilly
Contributor
Contributor

Well done!!!!  I have never had problems with pay pal before this and have always loved the service because I felt safe and protected.  I gotta say I was really shocked at PayPals reaction and them asking me to ship an item with a 5.00 value (as quoted on the customs sticker on the box) to receive my refund.  

They seem to be losing a lot of customers over Yinglian trading.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.