cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Hey guys as I cannot add more than 10 users to the message.. Could you please help me and link them in your posts? Please add a link to this post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/m-...

You can find a list of all users with the same experience. I added those in red cells here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z3ZrV1w0D2OlpK09nAVifN01Tvo1qpivblHAJIMlWd4/edit#gid=1780562...

So: I am linking first ten:

@Pjp31 
@81puddin 
@NachoSantos 
@pugmama3 
@carriemomof3 
@rob94708 
@Becky888 
@Garypjonics 
@rdiezsj 

Highlighted
Contributor

great idea!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

It happened to me too. I was lucky and PayPal refunded my shipping cost and also found in my favour and refunded me the entire amount despite getting no response from the seller. Thank you PayPal. These sellers have to be stopped. I am gobsmacked at how they can get away with it over and over again.
Highlighted
Contributor

Wow!! You got lucky!! They must have been effected by coronavirus or something...!!! They sure responded when  paypal asked about my case!!! They said they would give me 40% back or 100% if I mailed the **bleep** back to CHINA!!!!!  Hello...$58 to send it back!!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Yes they got me too. Sent me some cheap pink plastic crap. Disrespectful. They need to be stopped.
Highlighted
Contributor

Big news for me....I've done it ...fill refund and postage from PayPal. All in all it has cost me 80pence, PayPal postage refund was £15 and cost was £15.80. I have just had my case closed in my favour. Full refund. I also logged a complaint with their team and referenced this thread. Hope you all can sort it out too. In the end I lost 80p and ALOT of aggravation. Good luck all
Tags (1)
Contributor

Yaaay! Great for you! Still trying here!

Highlighted
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Thank you Carole!

How do we reference this thread?

I'd like to do the same things.

Cheers

Highlighted
Contributor

If 180+ of us have had this problem, I question why PayPal continues to deal with them.  

Highlighted

They scammed me as well. I ordered a product and they sent something SO entirely different that I had no idea where the nutty and CHEAP thing came from and threw it in the garbage. My claim was denied as well because yinglian has the tracking info that the package was sent. I cannot believe so many people are having issues with this company and PayPal is denying the claims. I go through PayPal to avoid BS like this.