cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

I’m not giving up. I’ve contacted the ACCC and econsumer.gov. I may not get anywhere but I will go down fighting. It’s only around $30 AUD but it’s the principal involved. I work hard for my money as I’m sure you all do and these scamming **bleep** need to be brought to task........Given that this is a PayPal Community, why are they “Bleeping” out swear words but not doing anything about these fraudulent thieves........Shame on you PayPal

Highlighted
Contributor

I hear you! Myself as well! I am not letting this rest I am so mad! No one should be allowed to do that! Filed my FTC complaint today and will do whatever else it takes
Highlighted
Contributor

I talked to their chat people and insisted that I wanted to file an appeal.  You have to be patient there is a huge lag time between answers.  He filed an appeal but that appeal is pretty much the same; mine is waiting for me to send the tracking information where i mail this pink plastic junk back at my expense to get my money refunded.  And no other response options... take it or leave it.  I filed a complaint against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau and also against this company with the FBI Internet Crime division and the ecomerise.gov site.  I won't give up, I hate thieves.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ok, no luck for now... I got the advice to return the goods and get my money  back through the PayPal's return shipping costs (or whatever the service is called). But this is not what I want... I want PayPal to cut that seller off and/or let them pay all expenses so they will think twice before they will do such a thing again. It is not a vengeance... It it should just be big NO from PayPal to scammers. 

I do not know If it is event possible to make the corporation do such a thing, but I will try. I think that even this threat would help others... so they possibly will not buy from that company.

So please If you did not fill the claim yet, please do it

I do not know how to contact people from PayPal who could make this scam stop so I will try to ask some "random "people from this community, maybe they would help us to stop it. 

What do you think? @PayPal_Jo@PayPal_Mark@PayPal_EJ@PayPal_BJ  

Highlighted
Contributor

yes true to what all have been saying about Yinglian  I got the email to offer half the refund for which I accepted as I know it will not get fully refunded but they have not asked for the goods back as yet but they are not going to get them back anyway not from me, they scammed me so I will scam them, paypal did side with them and I am disgusted with them, I thought it was a trusted site.

Highlighted
Contributor

When I bought my items from them they were trading under icreation, when Iooked it up it was a company in the USA but I don't think it was anything to do with them, I might contact them and ask if they know they are using their names.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have just spoken to PayPal in regards to this. Explained that I think they are aware of this scam (they are). I got somewhere! I do not have to send the item back and will be fully refunded. I think they finally got round to accepting their responsibility. My faith in PayPal has been restored...
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, how did you speak to them? I can’t reply through my dispute as it will only let me respond with a tracking number. Is there another way? Tried live chat but it was a bot!
Highlighted

Please let us know how you got to talk to a human.
Contributor

Well, my faith will be restored when all of us get our money back!! I did have an actual conversation with a person at Paypal a week ago, she went by the book… I had to return the merchandise..with tracking, they would reimburse up to $30. I put the plastic crap in a mailing plastic bag and it was going to cost $58. Nope