Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

kenfromdapto
Contributor
Contributor

Plenty of people scammed here in Australia. Wife saw three sets of the plastic shelves in one local op shop in a regional town. There must be thousands worldwide. Been offered full refund if returned + separate application to refund postage. Not sure if it is worth the risk. We could post, with tracking, company simply refuses to acknowledge receipt and we are out for double!

Login to Me Too

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys OP here. I had no luck I am trying to get some information about the case through the twitter but answers are still the same: "we cannot share any information about other accounts with you". Ok I got it, but I just want to know if PP is doing something. 

Since I cannot get any information about the case, almost have no chance to get my (our) money back (they closed my case because I did not sent the product back in given period, because I waited for instructions from people I am talking with on twitter) I am starting to think that we should unite start to do something together. 

My calculations

- cca 160 deceived people

- avg price of the product with shipping would be 20$

- it cost us cca 3200$ 

Ok for the paypal it is probably small amount but not for us, i think it is. So i suggest some actions: 

- report scammers to Chinese authorities

- Since paypal is not very helpful in the case and is hiding behind the chatbots and processes, what about to share this case with some media? Maybe we could start with their twitter account. Not the support one i mean company account @paypal. Please be polite. My tweet will be:

@Paypal at least 164 people were scammed by a company using your platform and we want to make it stop. Will you help us? #NoScamOnPayPal

So does anyone here knows how to report Chinese company for scam? (Maybe I overlooked your suggestions in thread) So we could at least make the sellers life a bit harder.

And one more thing, could you please fill this sheet with your nickname from here and amount of money you lose? DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z3ZrV1w0D2OlpK09nAVifN01Tvo1qpivblHAJIMlWd4/edit?usp=sharing

and 

thanks to @Joycetx file here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/?utm_source=takeaction#crnt&panel1-1

@Pjp31, @81puddin, @NachoSantos, @pugmama3, @carriemomof3, @rob94708, @Becky888, @Garypjonics, @rdiezsj, @Jb5265, @Qadifa, @shirley579, @f1234, @12345debbie, @runswithpoodles, @AuntiKat, @bunty13, @YinglianIS_SCAM, @saladdodger, @Di5088, @Lisa200, @Adigo, @Rocktigga, @JRusso510, @Dayane_Lesley, @Ondra3, @jasonkoyote, @caerau, @Talz24, @PaulMoll4513, @johnwoods, @rkelly1953, @ShirleyW2, @Amberharvest, @1nuclearsubmari, @Vivianachile, @sharpiemarker, @Dcamp835, @Trevster, @CaroleBarnes, @Paradigm82, @Binky1410, @julie061, @TheFreak, @ctsparky72, @FilipPiechota, @Joycetx, @Bagsy45, @sad_but_true, @Laurab1033, @sylviamcg, @nicolocairati22, @Hulagirl1, @albee2010, @undrtcr2, @CLyvonne, @koz520, @Dish67, @hoorayrenee, @Kathrynfrances, @PaNeDo, @lym2, @Danno150, @OTG, @Wendel59, @Munny9dd, @oasischerrybeth, @hennat, @Dreamtimeweaver, @dkcrowe1, @Jules2227, @vbvbvb, @lcal, @mebirdie53, @stetoye, @Elizabeth82, @Anonymous_User, @Tarta05, @skullsearcher68, @Sarahcaro63, @Hremerich, @Tigerlily2513, @HW47, @am_craciun, @Waldek, @Johnhenry12, @RayMondo4, @Tag_H, @Rob671, @Marcopav, @kowekara, @RacRod, @postie665, @Vandoom, @Kammioto, @sash2609, @cabina, @Kevin_Sh, @Mhurt87, @JenaKauff, @1234lsd, @lagzor, @Lunabug, @willfried0815, @hmcderm, @Lolly20, @cloganphoto, @Dieterwitt, @tkimler, @Jacky1116, @Blomzig, @Aysher, @Mjf5, @leanne303, @leontutssel, @WeWer, @ezz31, @Vh222, @tonycharles, @Scammed_qwerty9, @Giuliano3, @Bestranger, @joanonas, @Janine66, @commasmatter, @DeaLynn, @shynight82, @SuoerSaber, @Thassos, @Lilo99, @Suebid9756, @SM1957, @Jbh1960, @Ajrivas787, @MancanMan, @Sytram, @JimmyMac80, @ausrov1, @Musmonic, @figlio2, @Seshu, @Tress99, @adams5719, @Qbird, @sueb1569, @Petros24, @Armaany, @HS3008, @RJM3, @mdfrog, @mickster86, @Portia9977, @KAF17, @Pjhowe504, @zvikabl, @rysgmi, @KathF, @Tricked, @Crystaldc, @LN1966, @hekoo, @natsta777, @helis, @Lisa-R, @Earthyguy1, @bolive, @Vickihill, @cvalenciat, @bellachilli, @cathycg, @JSHP68, @tash2107, @angieg123, @SammienTexas, @Ready2plugin, @AlikiT, @Lynnkennedy57, @Medul, @Zatsepin, @Nsmose, @Mikeyvd40, @JJ2488

Login to Me Too

Paradigm82
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim to my visa card provider. It took 2 hours and the money was back on my account. Got a mail from paypal today telling me is was eligible for a full refund, all I have to do is send back those stupid gloves. The whole case is a tragedy. Will never use paypal again if I dont have to.

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Send the gloves back to China???!!! Yeh me too....my plastic shelves. NOT $58 to ship them back. So **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Send the gloves back to China???!!! Yeh me too....my plastic shelves. NOT!!  $58 to ship them back. So friggin mad

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I really wish I saw this before I ordered! I ordered this cute cat water bowl and instead got this super cheap water bowl instead. They did the same thing to me, I emailed them letting them know that I received the wrong thing, they responded with the same crap about not being able to cover the return shipping, but would offer me 40% off. This was their full email response. I just opened a case....we'll see where it gets me. 

Dear customer,

We’re so sorry for the delay. As we checked your troubles, we sincerely want to help you.

Our return address is [removed]. We promise that you will get your full refund.

You don’t have to wait any more, you can offer a picture of delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture). Once we checked, we will refund you immediately.

And we’re so sorry that we cannot cover your shipping fee of returns from now.

For providing you with our best service, we are not advised you refund on PayPal, since they ask for the tracking information of returns and also when we received you returns then they will refund you. It will cause very long period of refund. 

Also we provide you a solution if you don’t want to return the item. You can keep the order and we can refund you 40% discount of your payment immediately. Or you have any ideas, please tell us firstly before your further action.

Your patient will be highly appreciated, have a nice day.

CS

Login to Me Too

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys as I cannot add more than 10 users to the message.. Could you please help me and link them in your posts? Please add a link to this post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scam-Company-Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/m-...

You can find a list of all users with the same experience. I added those in red cells here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z3ZrV1w0D2OlpK09nAVifN01Tvo1qpivblHAJIMlWd4/edit#gid=1780562...

So: I am linking first ten:

@Pjp31 
@81puddin 
@NachoSantos 
@pugmama3 
@carriemomof3 
@Temp20230525HH 
@Becky888 
@Garypjonics 
@rdiezsj 

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

great idea!!!

Login to Me Too

Bubbleandsqueak
Contributor
Contributor
It happened to me too. I was lucky and PayPal refunded my shipping cost and also found in my favour and refunded me the entire amount despite getting no response from the seller. Thank you PayPal. These sellers have to be stopped. I am gobsmacked at how they can get away with it over and over again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.