Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

saladdodger
Contributor
Contributor

Oh I wish I had read this before ordering... 

I had the same issue... I ordered two nice bike racks made from metal. 

After two weeks I got a package with two flimsy plastic wall brackets. Totally not what
i ordered and surely with the value of about 5 USD.

I had paid 34USD though. 

When contacting Yinglian Trading, they came back and offered me to pay back 40% of my 
money.

What is my choice? I have to comply, otherwise it is a total loss.

AND THAT exactly is their MO. They send you some randome cheap stuff then explain, that 

sending it back is too complicated to China and they would be sending you 40% back or similar.

Of course, even 60% of the price is a total rip off. You wouldn't bother buying that stuff under

normal circumstances. 

What I don't understand is though: how do Facebook and Paypal agree to these practises. It is 

false advertisement and deception  -  outright theft.

You would think, once this happens to several people, they would block those accounts?

Very disappointed.. So far I had always been lucky with products from China!!!

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is getting their cut so they don't care! Facebook....hmmmm good luck there. I'm so mad and won't quit fighting

Login to Me Too

YinglianIS_SCAM
Contributor
Contributor
This scam is working perfectly with Paypal's terms and conditions - Pay pal is too blind to see the problem - until they open their eyes as far as im concerned they are working with the scammers. If the seller sends the incorrect product they should have to pay return shipping not the buyer How is this fair paypal ? Especially when he has done it to so many people. He is even using mutiple email addresses, the one they have on file doesn't match the one he has been emailing off. I find it disturbing that PayPal will not assist !!! Keep fighting - where can we share this thread too, to gain more traction ?
Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly don"t give up; we all need to band together and fight these crooks!  I don't know exactly what other steps we can take...... though, wise is did.  there is that FBI Internet Crime site, which I did report my situation to.  Probably would help if all of us did that; at least get some attention.  I don't expect to get my money back at this point but I sure would like to stop those crooks from fleecing us.

Login to Me Too

caerau
Contributor
Contributor

ordered a  USB 3.0 Wireless Charging Aluminum Monitor Stand - USB 3.0 / With wireless charger Transaction ID 1W620683F99380819

never arrived and they produced a false tracking information made a dispute with paypal and found in favour of the scammers so i have lost out with no replys fromSeller information Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. after halfa dozen e mails

Login to Me Too

Trevster
Contributor
Contributor

I posted the link to this forum and topic on the FB page of PayPal where some people were complaining about their problems with this company and similar scams. PayPal threatened to ban me from their page. 

Login to Me Too

Spider50
Contributor
Contributor
They threaten to block you from their Facebook page but they won't block your money will they?
Login to Me Too

Di5088

I too ordered about a month ago 2 dog beds and of course not received them!  I hope this can be put on FB where I saw it and purchased the product. Guess the way it looks I’ll just have to eat it, lesson learned!

Login to Me Too

Lisa200
New Community Member

Same things has happened to me.  If I send the product back, which I was over two months waiting on, and provide tracking information they will refund me.  The price to send it back is more than the refund.  It's a joke that this happened to so many people and paypal have not done anything about it.  This is one of the first purchases I have made and it has completely put me off doing it again.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.