cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Sounds like I am another poor sod that has been taken advantage of.  The sad and scary thing is, I only use Payal to order/buy things from overseas however seems as though (reading the comments) they don't protect the consumer as much as they say.  Very disappointed.  Payal needs to also get their act together and do what they say they are going to do.  ie protect both parties.  With this many complaints, it is blatantly obvious that this company is a scam yet they are still allowed to trade through Payal.  Where is buyer protection???

I am in the middle of a dispute with this company, they sent me this piece of crap, I seriously don't even know what it is - but it definitely isn't what I ordered.  They have offered me to keep the item and refund me 40%.  These SCAMMERS need to be stopped and fined and made an example of.  Their practice of ripping people off is disgraceful and actually impacts international buyers.  I will no longer buy items outside my country.  The more this happens, I believe the more people will do the same.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I should have said I never received the item! Seller can't provide tracking...boom we are covered...refund

Highlighted
Contributor

I raised a dispute with PayPal and it was not in my favour. At least you received a package , I didn't even receive anything but according to the tracking info this scam company send to PayPal when I raised a dispute ,it says it was delivered , I checked with USPS they don't have anything in there system for this. Anyways I lost the case and the money . I always use to think paying via PayPal is good so incase of issues we get our money back , but that is not the case always With so many people complaining about this company why is PayPal supporting them.
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same problem and I filed a dispute but PayPal denied my claim. Are there any other options. I lost $25 and PayPal refuses to help me.
Highlighted
Contributor

I tried with my bank but no luck. I did file a report with the FTC. i added the web link several times yesterday but I guess it was removed

ftc.gov   Click on File a consumer complaint ... Internet Services...Online Shopping. You can check boxes and describe your ordeal!!! Some of the questions don't make sense...I checked what applied...keep going until you get to the area where you can tell them what happened!!

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

Highlighted
Contributor

This company also operates under the company name Icreation (in addition to hundreds of others I am sure).  Their website clearly states:

Will I need to send the item back to Icreation Store:

Only high value products need to be returned.  High value is determined by our service team and is usually an item around $70 or more.  If it is not high value then you do not need to return it and can keep the faulty product.

That being said I purchased 4 items for a total of US$66.49 (which included expedited shipping at $10.99 and it took over a month to get to me) and have now been asked to return the items to China which will cost me at least $50-60 CAD - I have advised Paypal at length that this is scam business practices and that Paypal is facilitating these shoddy business practices by not refunding the total funds spent to purchase crap subpar merchandice which isn't even worth $10 total. 

Highlighted
Contributor

It is infuriating!!! File a report with the FTC. i added the web link several times yesterday but I guess it was removed

ftc.gov   Click on File a consumer complaint ... Internet Services...Online Shopping. You can check boxes and describe your ordeal!!! Some of the questions don't make sense...I checked what applied...keep going until you get to the area where you can tell them what happened!!

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

Highlighted
Contributor

It is maddening!!  Since PayPal closed my appeal i cannot get to that part of my case; I have sent the bots a request for the entire case file to include with whomever and where ever I can report these crooks, and at this point PayPal is in that group as far as i am concerned

Contributor

There is NO reasoning with anyone at paypal!!!! I even asked if they are in on it??!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

In order for PayPal to continue their investigation (what's left to investigate, these people are crooks!) I needed to "either contact my local law enforcement (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any government agency of your choice. ".  Yea, like I'm going to call 911 and bother my local police and tax dollars over a $30 purchase.  I did file with www.ic3.gov and sent PayPal a copy of the report.  They might not like it, because I basically said PayPal is enabling these people.  Let you know what happens.  Going to contact my Visa next.  Good luck everyone.