Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

Stephanie1972
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem and I filed a dispute but PayPal denied my claim. Are there any other options. I lost $25 and PayPal refuses to help me.
Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I tried with my bank but no luck. I did file a report with the FTC. i added the web link several times yesterday but I guess it was removed

ftc.gov   Click on File a consumer complaint ... Internet Services...Online Shopping. You can check boxes and describe your ordeal!!! Some of the questions don't make sense...I checked what applied...keep going until you get to the area where you can tell them what happened!!

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

Login to Me Too

AlikiT
Contributor
Contributor

This company also operates under the company name Icreation (in addition to hundreds of others I am sure).  Their website clearly states:

Will I need to send the item back to Icreation Store:

Only high value products need to be returned.  High value is determined by our service team and is usually an item around $70 or more.  If it is not high value then you do not need to return it and can keep the faulty product.

That being said I purchased 4 items for a total of US$66.49 (which included expedited shipping at $10.99 and it took over a month to get to me) and have now been asked to return the items to China which will cost me at least $50-60 CAD - I have advised Paypal at length that this is scam business practices and that Paypal is facilitating these shoddy business practices by not refunding the total funds spent to purchase crap subpar merchandice which isn't even worth $10 total. 

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

It is infuriating!!! File a report with the FTC. i added the web link several times yesterday but I guess it was removed

ftc.gov   Click on File a consumer complaint ... Internet Services...Online Shopping. You can check boxes and describe your ordeal!!! Some of the questions don't make sense...I checked what applied...keep going until you get to the area where you can tell them what happened!!

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6&SubCategoryID=0#...

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

It is maddening!!  Since PayPal closed my appeal i cannot get to that part of my case; I have sent the bots a request for the entire case file to include with whomever and where ever I can report these crooks, and at this point PayPal is in that group as far as i am concerned

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

There is NO reasoning with anyone at paypal!!!! I even asked if they are in on it??!!!

Login to Me Too

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor

In order for PayPal to continue their investigation (what's left to investigate, these people are crooks!) I needed to "either contact my local law enforcement (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any government agency of your choice. ".  Yea, like I'm going to call 911 and bother my local police and tax dollars over a $30 purchase.  I did file with www.ic3.gov and sent PayPal a copy of the report.  They might not like it, because I basically said PayPal is enabling these people.  Let you know what happens.  Going to contact my Visa next.  Good luck everyone.  

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Ready2plugin
Contributor
Contributor

Will do.  I just did the dispute with my CC company as well.  I'll let everyone know what the results are.  NEVER going to use PayPal again!

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I have heard credit card companies will demand a refund, unlike the bank. Do let us know!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.