Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

exactly 13 pages of complaints just on this thread; there are likely many many more who have not found this thread.   We need to be heard loud and clear!

Login to Me Too

Bagsy45
Contributor
Contributor

If PayPal refunded people and charged the company for the refund these scammers will eventually lose money through the **bleep** they mail out so will cease trading and advertising.

Login to Me Too

Lisa-R
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been scammed by this company too, nothing delivered, ordered and paid for item 1/1/2020.... did a dispute with paypal but it was closed in their favour, because theynsupplied a tracking number...🤬

Login to Me Too

Davie-c
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing.item eventually arrived but it was wrong.now cant contact PayPal about getting refund
Login to Me Too

Earthyguy1
Contributor
Contributor

Why isn’t PayPal looking into this scam company?

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

Ha! Seems more like they are in on it!!!  Grrrrr

Login to Me Too

Vickihill
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I too have been scammed by them - have raised a dispute in the transaction with Amex so hope to get my money back! They are out and out fraudsters
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HM
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like I am another poor sod that has been taken advantage of.  The sad and scary thing is, I only use Payal to order/buy things from overseas however seems as though (reading the comments) they don't protect the consumer as much as they say.  Very disappointed.  Payal needs to also get their act together and do what they say they are going to do.  ie protect both parties.  With this many complaints, it is blatantly obvious that this company is a scam yet they are still allowed to trade through Payal.  Where is buyer protection???

I am in the middle of a dispute with this company, they sent me this piece of crap, I seriously don't even know what it is - but it definitely isn't what I ordered.  They have offered me to keep the item and refund me 40%.  These SCAMMERS need to be stopped and fined and made an example of.  Their practice of ripping people off is disgraceful and actually impacts international buyers.  I will no longer buy items outside my country.  The more this happens, I believe the more people will do the same.  

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I should have said I never received the item! Seller can't provide tracking...boom we are covered...refund

Login to Me Too

Jit1234
Contributor
Contributor
I raised a dispute with PayPal and it was not in my favour. At least you received a package , I didn't even receive anything but according to the tracking info this scam company send to PayPal when I raised a dispute ,it says it was delivered , I checked with USPS they don't have anything in there system for this. Anyways I lost the case and the money . I always use to think paying via PayPal is good so incase of issues we get our money back , but that is not the case always With so many people complaining about this company why is PayPal supporting them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.