Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

MelZor
Contributor
Contributor

They are a true scam company. I warn all users NOT to buy anything from them.

Login to Me Too

am_craciun
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same experience, and would like to also notice that PayPal has done NOTHING to help. I would like to join a class lawsuit action against PayPal on this matter, it is preposterous to have that many complaints and ignore your clients.

PS, later edit: pay pal has today closed my claim. They offered to do a full reimburse if I send it in two weeks on registered tracking, that would cost about 30-50% more than the products them self. The products arrived to me from China in about 25 days. Were is the logic in Pay Pal's employees that are fostering this attitude towards an obvious fraud!!!

Login to Me Too

Joycetx
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

absolutely in!!!

Login to Me Too

leanne303
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the exact same experience with Paypal and this company.

I'm in Australia and to send back the rubbish that they sent would be stupid, the cost would outweigh the credit.

I did speak to a consultant at the stage when Paypal had told me that to get a full refund I had to send back the crap that they sent me. 

I told her that they were enabling these scammers and she assured me that the investigation team looks to see if anyone else had the same problem and it was found that I was the only one...Well, they don't look too hard, do they? This was before I went looking and found that there were a lot of other people in the same position as I was in.

Not going down without a fight I ignored the Paypal directive to send it back at my cost and went to my credit card company whom I had used to pay Paypal.

They put the amount on hold straight away even though I was charged on the 28th December and I didn't put the claim in until the 1st February. 

I have just checked on the claim and they have found in my favour and credited the whole amount back to my credit card.

After 13 pages on this post, I am thinking that Paypal needs to have a good hard look at themselves. I also was under the assumption that it would have been credited back straight away from Paypal as it was obviously a scam, but no that wasn't the case at all, they are protecting these guys.  

I would think that now my credit card company has given me the money back they will take it from Paypal, I am also thinking that Paypal will take it back from the scamming company because they won't be out of pocket for it.

Keep going, it's the principle of the thing, it was $55 AUD to me but it's not about the money. 

Login to Me Too

ColR
Contributor
Contributor

I have just been scammed as well. Bought the product through Instagram (which also seems to be supporting this shonky company). I was of the understanding that there was buyer protection with PayPal. Unfortunately I used my existing credit in my PayPal account so I cannot claim on my credit card. For what reason are PayPal not refunding money for an incorrectly sent item?

It seems like PayPal are part of the problem.

Login to Me Too

poeticpaula
Contributor
Contributor

I am in Australia too, but I have had nothing but problems trying to get a refund through Paypal, they keep dismissing the issue and this has been going on for 3 months. I have stopped using paypal for now as I have lost complete faith in them.

Login to Me Too

KAF17
Yes, happened to me as well.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HL
Contributor
Contributor
A total scam stay away from this company. They send you next to nothing no where near the product description then offer 40% back. PayPal was no help in recovering funds
Login to Me Too

Tricked
PayPal needs to STOP taking people's money and sending it to these FRAUDSTER COMPANIES ! With all these complaint they should know that some is WRONG! I HOPE the U.S. Government is looking into this an I hope a class action will be filed against them because they know what's happening. Deliberately taking yourself out but allowing the criminals to do the crime while you watch is the same as doing it with them. Is like " thou shall not kill but your friend do the killing and you drive him away from the scene. You are just as guilty because you know what he did and you helped him. Stop it pay pal. Put up a buyer beware when a payment come to you from these companies and stop helping them with abusing and robbing your clients! I will contact my Attorney General concerning this!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.