Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

CaroleBarnes
Contributor
Contributor

Same has happened to me, they have increased their offer for 30%, then 40% all the way up to 55% discount but only if I don't involve Paypal. I have an open case with Paypal and have been told I will get a full refund only if I pay for goods to be returned before a set date. I don't see why I should pay postage, BUT... by not posting back it gives these Fraudsters the excuse not to refund. Currently questioning PayPal as to why they allow this scam to use them and who will pay for postage. PayPal must accept that they are facilitating this fraud by allowing them to use their services. I am still seeing adverts for this with PayPal still available. Will post back crappy plastic filing trays (ordered 2 folding metal shelving units) tomorrow and swallow the cost until I can argue it with PayPal.............have you tried to actually SPEAK to Paypal? lets just say it is a work in progress

Login to Me Too

Paradigm82
Contributor
Contributor
Stay away !! This is a scam. Ordered the mop. Got the gloves. Just like everybody else !! Contacted them through Paypal and they offered me 60% refund. I refused and escalated the case to Paypal. Dont care about the money but i want to stop them from scamming more people. Waiting for answer from Paypal. Will probably contact my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

Adigo
Contributor
Contributor

I faced the same issue, no remedy from PayPal, I disputed the charge with my credit card on the claim of Online Fraud.
For now I got the credit back from the credit card company.

I posted this on Facebook as well. if you reply maybe something will move.
Make sure to tag PayPal

https://www.facebook.com/adi.gonen.90/posts/10160027285808636

Login to Me Too

CaroleBarnes
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE:

I have posted (tracked) the cheap plastic crap back to China. PayPal have informed me that I will get a FULL refund when it arrives, tracking will prove delivery. (I may have added a few choice words on a note I put inside the package) PayPal have also refunded my postage up to £15 - it cost me £15.80 but for 80p I think I will bear the loss and take it as a salutary lesson. Will UPDATE again when I get the full refund

Login to Me Too

KAF17
Exact scenario for me. You can't even talk rho a reasonable person on the phone. Recording refers you back to the resolution page.
Login to Me Too

Binky1410
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lovely large microwave shelf from this company which I was looking forward to receiving but instead they sent me a cheap plastic cosmetic slot together tray set which you could purchase from a local store for a couple of pounds plus it was damaged in shipping , the bottom tray was cracked, I emailed them to which I had no response so tried again through PayPal and after receiving three offers of 45%, 55% and 60 % or sending the item back not damaged !!! I am still fighting my case for a full refund, would never buy from this company again .
Login to Me Too

TheFreak
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same Problem i ordered something and got like a very small part (about 5% of the product). Paypal wants me to send that back which would cost me twice as much as the item with tracking. I dont understand why Paypal allows such behavior and doesn't close their Account for Fraud/Scam.

Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

SCAMMER!!! FRAUD!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Bagsy45
Contributor
Contributor
If you read through this forum it’s not consistent. I don’t understand how PayPal have refunded some people in full without having to return the crap product and some people they are forcing to return it
Login to Me Too

ctsparky72

Does anyone know of a PayPal user suing PayPal for being complicit in this fraud?  I am currently seeking a law firm to handle the case if one is not already in the works.  This has to stop.  

PayPal knows it's fraud but continues to allow it to happen.  

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

I dont know of any legal action but........ strength in numbers, if everyone would band together, they can't keep ignoring or sweeping this mess under the rug

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.